Runaway

"Kenzie!" Skylar ran after Kenzie. Kenzie was running toward the clearing. Skylar jumped over the logs and stormed through the leaves. Kenzie managed to reach an inhuman speed. Skylar tried to catch up, but She had to stop to breath. She ran into the clearing. She almost went onto the train tracks, but the train came racing past when she stepped on the tracks. Skylar fell backwards, landing on the ground. As soon as the train passed, She sprinted off for Kenzie. She teared through the long grasses. "Kenzie!......... Kenzie are you ....... out there?" Skylar yelled, catching a few breaths. A hand reached out from the grass "I'm here!"

Skylar Grabbed and pulled up the owner of the hand. Kenzie sat up. "I must've sprained my ankle or something, But that doesn't matter. We Have to shut the door. I..... I Have to go through." She sighed. "Let's go." Skylar pulled Kenzie up. They walked together slowly. They stood together in front of the Door the ink droplets came flooding back. Skylar caught Kenzie before she collapsed.  "I Don't wanna loose you, Kenzie." Skylar's Eyes filled up with tears. " It's alright, I'll see you again soon." Kenzie's eyes Filled with ink. "I'm so sorry." Skylar weeped. " Like a great woman once said, I'm not gonna let you say sorry for something that isn't your fault." Kenzie Exhaled slowly. "Goodbye, Sky" Skylar pushed her best friend into the door. The flames in the forest disappeared. All at once, hundreds of creatures came running to the door. They were the most bizarre things you could imagine, Tall lion creatures with scaly tails, Short red gnomes with Large fangs and the last one was a very small, white creature. "Thank you." It whispered, before the door slammed shut. Skylar broke down. " Please come back!" she sobbed, pounding on the door. She fell to the ground. She opened her eyes, And there was a white rose blooming in front of her. "I'm sorry."