Out

Skylar Woke up At 7:02 AM.She Unzipped Her sleeping Bag And sat Up.Skylar Looked To The right Of Her And Saw Kenzie Laying In Her Sleeping Bag.Kenzie Had A Calm,Chill Look On Her Face,But Every time Sky Saw Her Sleeping She looked Angry Or Distressed."Ghost.....Ghost!"She Whispered.Ghost Lifted Her Head From The Bed And Looked At Skylar.Sky Motioned For Ghost to Come To Her And Clicked Her Tongue.Ghost jumped Off The Bed And Trotted Over To Skylar.Skylar Petted Ghost On the Head Softly."Psssssst,Kenzie"Sky Whispered Quietly.Kenzie Opened Her Eyes"What?"She Said Drowsily."Wake Up."

Kenzie Sat Up.She was Still Wearing Her Tigers Jersey and Camping Leggings. "Kenzie,Do You Know If Any Thing Happened Last Night?"Skylar Asked."Yeah,A Storm Happened."She Said Sarcastically.Skylar Laughed"I'm Gonna Wake Up My Mom.I want To Ask Her If We Could Drive Over To Your House."Sky Said Slipping Out Of her Sleeping Bag And walking over To The Bed."Mom.Mom....Mom wake up!"Skylar Said,Nudging Her Mother.She Groaned And Looked Up at Sky."Mom Can you Get up Please?"Skyar Pleaded.Mrs. Willson Pulled the Covers off The bed And Got out of The Bed."Skylar,Kenzie Come Upstairs With me.You two Can Freshen Up In The Bathroom."Mrs. willson Ordered.The Girls Picked up Their Sleeping Bags.Skylar Stared At Kenzie,Then Ran at Her And Threw Her sleeping Bag over Kenzie.'You Have Been Captured!"she Shouted.Kenzie Yelped And Pulled The Bag Off  Of Herself."Girls!Quiet!"Snarled Mrs. Willson.The Girls Picked up Their Things And Walked Out Of The Basement.Ghost Slowly Walked Up The Stairs Too.Kenzie Looked out The Backdoor Window."Wow.Sky,Look."Kenzie Gasped.Skylar Ran Over To The Door.Outside,There Were Branches and leaves EveryWhere.There Were Workers Where The Power Lines Crashed.Kenzie and Skylar Dragged Their Things Up The Stairs.They Passed Jay's Empty Room And Went To Put Their Sleeping bags in the Closet."C'mon,You  Can Wear Some Of My Clothes."Skylar Said.Kenzie Walked Into Skylar's Bedroom.Sky's Room Was Beautiful,It Had Lilac walls with A White Twin Bed.Her Dresser Was Pushed Up Against The Wall.She Opened One Of The Drawers And Took out A Black Shirt And Jeans."Why Don't you Have Any good Clothes?"Kenzie Sassed."I Told you,Mom Doesn't Let Me Go To The Mall,All My Clothes Are From Target Or Hand-me-Downs."Skylar Replied.Kenzie Walked To The Bathroom With Her Clothes In Her Hands.Kenzie Took Off Her Clothes And Pulled The Black shirt Over Her Head And On.She Pulled The Jeans Up.She Waltzed Over To The Bathroom And Knocked on The Door."Yo,You Almost Done?".Skylar Opened The Door."Yeah."She Said Getting A Hairbrush And Brushing Her long Hair.Kenzie Looked at her.She Looked amazing,Her Blue Top Matched The Shirt Tied around Her Waist Ad the Shorts Made It Even Better,But Her Hair Tied it All Together.Kenzie Grabbed Two Hair Ties And Pulled Her Hair Into Her Signature Two Fishtail Braids."Here's A Spare Toothbrush."Skylar Implied Haning Kenzie A Toothbrush.Kenzie spat The Toothpaste out and Put The Brush down.She Picked Up Her Phone And called Her Mother.(all Caps Is Kenzie,Lower Case Is Her Mother."MOM,HELLO?MOM PICK UP!"Hi Kenzie,I'm Okay If That's what you wanted To Know."OKAY,THAT'S GOOD.CAN YOU PICK ME UP AFTER SCHOOL PLEASE?"Ye- Wait, You Have School Today?"YES.CAN YOU PICK ME UP?"Yes,I Can.Are You Going With Skylar?"GOOD.K BYE."Bye.".She Put The Phone Down."Is Your Mom Picking You Up?"Skylar Questioned."Um Yeah,Yeah She Said That she'd Come After School.Anyways,Can We Walk To School?"Kenzie Asked."Oh No You Aren't!"Mrs. Willson Walked Quickly In."Mom,Why Not?"Skylar Whined."I Am NOT Letting Either Of You Walk Outside Until The City Says Its Safe."Mrs. Willson Scolded."Come DownStairs,You're Going to Be Late."She Said.The Girls Put Their Things Down And Walked Down The Stairs.Skylar Picked Up Her Back Pack."Um,What Am I Supposed To Do?I Don't Have My Backpack."Kenzie Obsverved."It's Fine I Guess."Skylar Stated.She Opened The Door,Ghost Looked At Her And Whined."It's Okay Ghost,I'll Be Right Back."Skylar Said Hugging Ghost.The Two Girls Walked Out The Door.