Highschool Meet

[ • I will say that this chapter is realllllyyyyy long, so be aware. It's also kind of boring— but i decided to write about their daily high-school stuff— :> lmao sorry- • ]

Leafy's POV:

I had just gotten up and was on my way to school. I don't walk with anyone in the morning but after school, I usually go to work.

I walk up to the front of my high school and noticed something.

Firey was there- huh-!? He was talking to some people and I noticed that Coiny was talking to him. Coiny is Pin's Boyfriend if you're wondering.

I walk up closer to them and it seemed that Firey noticed me.

"Hey, Leafy!" Firey greeted as he came up to me. I nervously smiled.

"I-I didn't know you come to this school.." I said.

"Well, I just moved here. My parents home schooled me until now." Firey smiled. Firey was homeschooled!? That seems kind of terrible..

"Oh.. That's cool! It's great we get to see each other again." I smiled.

"Firey, sweetheart!" I see this girl calling for Firey and hugging his arm. I got confused and looked at Firey.

"Oh, Leafy. This is my girlfriend, Rosemary." Firey introduced Rosemary to me. To be honest, Rosemary looked kind of disgusted to see me.. But I try my hardest best to be nice.

"Hello! I'm Leafy-"

"Babe! When did I say you could talk to other girls!?" Rosemary shouted at Firey. That seemed kind of disrespectful to Firey...

"Sorry, Rosey.. I only met Leafy yesterday at a Café." Firey apologized. I don't think Firey even needs to apologize, Rosemary should be the one to apologize.

"Whatever.." Rosemary grumbled.

"Maybe I can take you to the Café she works at after school? It can be our little date." Firey smiled and assisted.

Rosemary was quiet, "Fine.. I guess.." Firey smiled and hugged Rosemary. I can't believe that Firey would like this devil!

I looked at my phone to check the time, "Well, I don't want to interfere your guys time.. So, I'm gonna go." I smiled.

"Aw, okay, Leafy. See you later!" Firey waved at me as I walked away.

I went up the stairs and entered the school. I saw Pin, Golf Ball, and Tennis Ball. Tennis Ball and Golf Ball are "Platonic." But I don't think so, because they act like a couple sometimes.

"Hey, guys." I smiled and walked up to them.

"Leafy!" Pin hugged me. "Hehe- Hi, Pin!" I greeted and hugged her back.

"Look at what Golf Ball's wearing!" Pin let go of the hug and showed Golf Ball wearing a cute dress.

"Oh my gardenia! You look so beautiful, GB!" I complimented.

"Shut up! I'm only wearing it because I had nothing else to wear..." Golf Ball grumbled.

"All her normal clothes are all in the laundry and she was being such a lazy-butt and didn't even wash them for 2 months." Tennis Ball said with a facepalm.

"So? You did it for me." Golf Ball rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." Tennis Ball grumbled.

The bell rang.

"Well, I'm gonna head to class now. See you guys at lunch!" I said as I walked to my class.

As I was walking to my class, I wasn't paying attention and accidentally bumped into.. Rosemary.