Explaination

🌱 Leafy's POV: 🌱

After we both let go of the hug, I happily stared at him with gleaming eyes. He looked deeply into my eyes before going in for a kiss.

Some time later, he lets go and started planting kisses on my cheek, I giggled softly, "Okay, Okay, Firey.. that's enough." I said as I placed my hand on his mouth to prevent him to keep giving me kisses.

"Aw.." He muffled and I chuckled, "You can get them later, I have to call Pin back." I claimed as I got up from the bed. I was about to walk out of the room until I felt Firey wrapped his arms around me from behind, preventing me from moving any further.

"You work almost all the time. You should take a break, darling." He stated as he slightly hugged me tighter from behind. He's so sweet.. and such a nice gentlemen..

"Firey.."I murmured.

"Take a break, aren't you tired?" He asked. I hummed a little, "Well.. kind of.." I admitted.

"Then you should rest." He insisted. It took me a while to think if I should go or not. I sighed and forcefully turned to Firey, "Can I at least call Pin real quick..?" I asked. He nodded as he took his arms off of me.

I smiled and kissed his cheek before exiting out of the room and went to my room. As I got in, I picked up my phone and quickly dialed Pin again. Hopefully she's awake right now.

I put the phone next to my ear while waiting for Pin to pick up.

..

"Hello?" I heard Pin's voice respond.

"Oh- good morning, Pin." I replied. "Oh, good morning, Leafy! Do you need something?" Pin greeted with a little yawn.

"I was wondering if we have work today.. since, school's closed and all." I stated. I heard Pin hum through the phone.

"I don't think so. The heavy rain seems kind of harsh so it'll be a little hard getting to work. Especially for the customers." Pin explained. I chuckled softly, "Alright.. that's all I wanted to ask. Thanks, Pin." I smiled.

"No problem, Leafy. If you need anything else, don't be afraid to call me." Pin remarked.

"Mhm." I hummed before she hung up. I placed my phone back on my night stand and walked out of my room.

I saw Firey standing near the entrance with a confused look, "So.. what did she say..?" Firey asked curiously.

I smiled a bit, "I don't have work today." I answered. Firey smiled brightly and went in for a hug. I hugged back while sighing happily. I've never been so relieved before..

It was a long hug. I released myself from
his arms and fondled his warm, flammable hair. ( For the sake of logic, his flammable hair can't burn her nor anyone )

Firey chuckled softly before leaning in to kiss my forehead, "I love you, Leafy." He said as he pulled his head away from my head. I giggled softly, "I love you too, Fireball.."

Firey suddenly got a phone call. He dug his hands in his pocket and pulled out his phone to see who was calling him.

He then frowned and hanged up the number.

"Who was that?" I asked cluelessly as I tilted my head to the side.

"No one." He murmured. I raised an eyebrow and straightened my head. "What do you mean "no one?" " I asked again.

"No one.." He answered again with the same answer. "Firey.." I said in a worried tone.

....

He sighed and looked back at his phone, "It's my parents." He admitted. It got me even more confused, "Why didn't you pick up the phone then? Don't you miss them..?" I asked.

He sighed before taking my hands, "Look... I don't feel like talking to them. I'm just really upset at them right now..." He sighed depressingly. I frowned a little.

I didn't want to ask anymore questions so I stayed silent.

Firey suddenly pulled me for a hug and held me close. I hugged him back while still cluelessly wondering what was up with his behavior.

"Firey, you can tell me, y'know.." I stated as I perked my head up at him. Firey sighed and looked down at me with sad and tired eyes, "Well.." He started and averted his eyes, "it's also the reason why I came here." He said and looked back at me.

It took me a moment to think, "...did.. you run away from home..?" I questioned. He stayed silent and eventually nodded. I gasped and got out of his arms, "Firey.. w-why would you runaway from home? Did your parents do something to you?" I asked questioned in a worried manner.

"Leafy, Leafy. I'm fine.. I'm just really upset at them right now, alright?" He murmured sadly and seemed as he was about to tear up. I sighed sadly and held one of my hands to my right arm.

"Firey... why did you runaway? You can tell me anything. I would never leave you if you ever thought that." I comforted him as I placed one of my hands on his right cheek.

He smiled softly at me but quickly frowned again before taking both of my hands and sighing, "The reason why I ran away from home was because my parents were practically ruining me. My reputation, my appearance, everything.." He explained. I gasped a little, but kept a confused look.

"Wh-What do you mean?? You... always seemed alright." I said.

"My parents were just idiots. They always listened to Rosemary's words and they would always accuse me for something I didn't intentionally do." Firey added. I couldn't do anything but stand there, shocked by how his parents were treating him.

"I-..I'm so sorry, Firey... You can stay here for as long as you want, but please, at least talk to your parents about it... if you feel comfortable of course." I comforted. He nodded with a sigh, "Thank you, Leafy. You're the best." He said as he slowly showed a soft smile. I smiled back and kissed his cheek.

"No problem, Fireball." I giggled and leaned against him but in a cuddly way. He grinned a bit and hugged me closer.

"I'll call them later

"I'll call them later.. I just wanna be with you right now." He chuckled. I blushed a little but giggled softly, "Alright." I replied. He took his arms off of me and kissed my forehead.

"God... words can't express how adorable you are." He chuckled while stroking my hair. I blushed intensely but kept quiet. "Shut up, idiot." I chuckled.

I didn't just want to stand in the hallway all day, so I decided to go to the living room. As I made my way there, Firey grabbed my attention, "Hey, where are you going?" I heard him ask.

I stopped mid-way through the hall and turned my head towards Firey, "The living room, you coming?" I insistingly asked. He nodded and started approaching me. As he got to where I was, we both went in the living room and sat down on the couch together. He cuddled me and I cuddled back.

We stayed like that for the rest of the day.

💕🔥 ~ To Be Continued! ~ 🌱💕

finally, i updated this chapter but it's boring so— 💀