(A/N) [IMPORTANT!]

So, in the last chapter, I mentioned that I would possibly have to change stuff in the story, because I found out some more lore about the game and the given timeline between the story and the game.

First thing first: When I played (And researched) The Last Autumn scenario in Frostpunk (seriously hard, I'm not joking around), there was something about the automations in the game. What is it you ask?

A message from London (either the IEC or a letter to one of the workers or engineers I don't remember) which detailed the chaos and anarchy of the British Empire as the frost was gaining steam. And then a letter came, it tells that a crowd of protesters was fired upon by 'Mechanized Walkers'. This is confirmed when one engineer in The Arks scenario says they can can optimize the production of the Automatons by removing the components "reserved for future expansions", without mentioning what kind of expansions those were.

So Automations can have weapons like machine guns for combative and/or riot control. This pretty much scared me, considering the peaceful and life-saving nature of the automations.

Second: You properly did not know, but Snowpiercer should not have existed in this story like I am using it. Except it should?

Why you ask? Why should a train to fight the cold by driving around the globe be able to exist in Frostpunk?

Because surprisingly, it actually does!!!! No really! Snowpiercer is in the game itself!

In the Last Autumn, if you scout far enough, you will discover a project being constructed by the French. The French are trying to build a number of large trains that is able to drive around the globe with the help of massive railway tracks, also able to defend itself from the cold. I do know that at least 12 were either planned to be built. One of said trains was called the "Créve-neige." Which translates to 'Snow breaker' in goggle translate. (I'm betting my money it was meant to be Snowpiercer)

(I apologize for the quality of the photos, Its mostly to show that this is a thing in the game!)

This justifies my decision on putting Snowpiercer in the story, in my perspective

This justifies my decision on putting Snowpiercer in the story, in my perspective. So, if anyone thought it was dumb putting Snowpiercer in the story, the lore speaks for itself. The only thing wrong is the model, but I could care less. All I need to know is that there is a train like that in the game and it is called Snowpiercer, that is all I need to know.