Snowpiercer and Knowledge

The train had just one headlight and had around 10 cars. Some of the cars were bigger than others. They were asked to get onboard, and once they all got in; it was dark since the lights were off.

But when one of the men turned on the lights, they saw the beauty of all that was in the train car.

They looked around astonished by what was in the car. They looked at the plants that were growing berries in the different rows.

Captain: "You may take your coats off, the temperature in here would make you sweat if you keep them on."

They all took of their winter coats off and when they had it in their own hands, several people in white uniforms came out and took their coats. But the people in the black uniforms did not take their mask or uniform off.

Jaune: "Excuse me, umm. Why don't you take your uniforms off too?"

Captain: "Well, to answer your question young man, we don't need too. They provide large amounts of protection for our duties and are also designed to be about to last in warm temperatures like back in the city."

They all got confused on how such a uniform could be designed like that, but Ironwood looked interested at them. Their technology was beginning to surpass Atlas.

Captain: "Well, me and the others will be going to our rooms, just go forward 3 cars and you will find your rooms.

The men left them to themselves and when to the back cars, leaving them to speculate on what they are doing there. But that was one of the least of their worries, right now, they were walking forward to see their rooms.

But before they could go out, the door opened and in comes a man with a blue uniform.

???: Excuse me, are you the guests?

The others look at each other wondering what to say, but Ozpin answers first.

Ozpin: "Yes we are, and who might you be?"

???: "Ahh, well. My name is Frank, and I will be overseeing the staff assigned to you all."

Ozpin: "Thank you, sir." Ozpin looks back at the others to see if they approve of this person. They all looked like they agreed with Ironwood looking like the person who agreed more than the others.

Frank: "I'm sorry is something wrong?"

Ozpin looked right back at him when he said it.

Ozpin: "No. We just need time to get to know this new society."

Frank: "Ah, outsiders. No worries the Captain allows everyone from the old world who manages to get here."

As soon as he said those words, they eyes lit up and looked right at him with confused and shocked faces, except for Ozpin who managed to keep himself calm.