Prologue

I apologies for the last chapter because of how short it was.

Y/N POV

I cant believe this, the 2 gods that need to watch over humanity are just going to go away because they think its for the better.

I can see many flaws in their 'great plan'. But there is nothing to do about it now. I guess i just need to do as they say then.

I just hope that the new humanity will do their best not to use the knowledge i have given them for their own gains, power or anything else that might harm humans as a whole.

Author POV

Y/N hadleft the void, very angry on what they have decided to do and worried of the future. The people he saw as worthy where being forced to die just because the gods thought it would work for a future that they will guide later on.

But he uses his powers to create a storm so cold and so violent that no one would imagine it. Y/N shortly after sent it away towards the rest of remnant. At first he looked down and ashamed who would kill millions of people.

That was until, i got an idea that would secure the safety of many.

Location: Vale

People are seen going out of their homes, on their way to school, or work or just going to the part to have a relaxing day.

They could go outside as normal because that it was the time of the month where it was the hottest days of the year. They where going to enjoy it as much as they could before it was over again.

Some kids gets to stay home and enjoy the day, together with their parents.

Everything was going great for the people of Vale.

Until.

They saw something in the far distance going towards then, a large blue cloud towered over them. Dark blue and black color and it was so large you could not see anything it passed. You could see things flowing down from it as it snowed uncontrollably.

 You could see things flowing down from it as it snowed uncontrollably

They had almost no time to react. It got cold very quickly and people began to freeze to death. Everyone where confused on the sudden weather change. 

But what caused them all to be more terrified is that they might not make it alive if it will disappear, maybe this storm is eternal and will never stop the cold.

Some began screaming for their lives and praying that they will survive it all, praying for the gods to save them from this madness. But, nothing happened.

People are beginning to think, did the gods cause this? Their prayers have been ignored by the gods who they worshipped.

When this thought came to them. It terrified them. If the gods caused this, then they believe that they are no longer in their favor. The once peaceful people of Vale, became sad that their lives will be taken, their families will die in the freezing cold, some alone.