The Start

This will be the start of a new Kingdom, that will hide and isolate itself from the world.

---------------------

Y/N POV

My disappointment for the for Humanity has never been this high.

Humanity and Faunus should have worked together to solve the worlds problems when they started to exist. Instead it has been nothing but fighting and controlling people. Humans are enslaving Faunus or Discriminating them because of who they are and the White Fang are sometimes killing innocent civilians.

The two gods that created Remnant along with me are not here anymore. They wanted to see humanity rise again, but they have left them and without them the world has become more of a hostile world. I still remember the last conversation we had before they turned away.

Flashback

Y/N POV

Y/N: "This is absurd! The people need us so they will know what the meaning of their existence is!"

I just got told of their new bold plan to fix humanity.

The God of Light and Darkness would destroy themselves from the face of the face of remnant until they can figure out 4 relics to get them back again to show that humanity maybe does not need them until they figure it out.

God of Light: "Listen, we need to do this. They dont need us until they do figure it all out"

God of Darkness: "Correct, they have the Grimm creatures to get themselves prepared. So, nothing will go wrong."

Y/N: "I honestly dont know what is worse. The fact you are doing this or the fact you a thinking this will work out good."

God of Darkness: "Do you know what is wrong?"

Y/N: "I dont even know where to start."

God of Light: "Alright so, you will kill off the rest of humanity with a large frost storm long enough. Then you will have the storms go away and then get humanity back again. That is the plan. They dont need us until then"

Y/N: "First, i dont remember you being another 'God of Darkness'. And second, this will end up really bad."

God of Light: "It has been decided. No more talks about it. Me and Darkness will do it."

Y/N was still angry about the whole plan. and he was about to walk out of the void before.

Y/N: "You god damn cowards."

Y/N is seen walking out of the void, and when he reaches the gateway towards remnant. He says he final words to them.

Y/N: "Dont come back to me when it all turns to shit."

-------------

Im sorry of this is very short, this is just what happened as soon as he got their plan.

Next chapter will explore 'The Great Frost', he plans for the expedition and the start of a new world.