3 - I Piss Off a Hulk Wannabe

Miles' POV:

Running over the rooftops, I panted as my heart beat at a thousand miles per hour, the thundering behind me shaking the ground.
Seriously, what did I ever do to this guy?
The guy was about 20 feet tall, green and muscular, and the first thing I said to him when I saw him staring me down from across the parking lot was,
"You tryna be The Hulk or something man?"
So...that pissed him off.

And now I'm heading to those sewers again after getting in my suit, the riled up monster following close behind me.
"Look out, monster heading your way!" I called out to some civilians ahead of us, and they ran away as the monster thundered down the street. If they guy stepped on anyone I would have one hell of a guilty conscience.
Shooting a web and swinging down to the open sewer, I slipped and scrambled inside while the beast stopped, hesitantly. Smirking, I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him. There was no way he could get inside here.
Welp. I was wrong.

He literally got ON HIS KNEES and crawled in, like a freaking...DOG.
So, I started running, again. And he started chasing me. Again. I'd have to take him to that big area if I had any hope of rendering him helpless. That place was big enough to bring out some moves, maybe get him to tell me who sent him. Cause there was no way this big lug could try to pick a fight with The Spider Man by himself.
Hurling myself over the steel gate, The Hulk Wannabe - yes, I gave him a new name, easier then just the guy - bashed it down in one swoop. Running across the train tracks, I passed my graffiti, and thought I saw a flash of light, before everything went dark. THW's voice roared through the tunnel, as he navigated his way through the dark, and I knew it was only a matter of time before he found me.

"Hello?" I froze. There was someone here? Why was there someone here? And why on earth did that voice sound so familiar?
Carefully, I walked closer to the voice, saying,
"Uh, hi. I'm-i'm Spider-Man, a-and right now there's a very bad guy coming, and you're in real danger."
"Yeah, I gathered that," They deadpanned, and the identity of the voice was on the tip of my tongue.
"Whatever. You gotta get out of here before Hulky comes."
"...Hulky? You know what, I'm not gonna question it, but I'm pretty sure that way is the only way out."
"You know I can't see where you're pointing right?"
"Oh, shit, yeah." I heard a little shuffling, then a click, and the clearing was pierced with a string of light. Now I could see her face, and I immediately knew who she was.

It was Jamie.

Of course it had to be her.

Another rumble. What was The Hulk Wannabe doing? Taking a break before snapping my neck?
"Okay, just, try and stay out of the way, okay? I'm gonna lead him deeper in, and then you can get out." I ordered, and before she could respond, I yelled at the top of my voice,
"Hey Hulky? Come get me you big idiot!"

Jamie's POV:

So...I saw Spider-Man. And he's a lot smaller than I thought he would be up close to be honest.
After my flashlight went out, he appeared like a freaking wizard out of nowhere and started...ordering me around. Like, seriously?

Then he said that he was gonna lead the monster guy - who he calls 'Hulky' for whatever reason - deeper in, so that i can escape. And yes, i appreciate the whole sacrificing himself for me situation and everything, but I kinda wanted to stay and watch the action.

I took a step back as the monster came bounding through the clearing, and i caught a slash of green. What kind of hulk wannabe was this guy?

Hulky followed spider guy out the other side, and i waited a few seconds, listening for the fading steps, before i followed them.
Emerging in a big, opened roofed room, the crimson blur was hitting and swinging that big green monster from all sides. I stepped closer to get a better look, and suddenly, a flurry of white was thrown at the monster's feet, and he swayed before toppling like the falling trunk of a tree, right in my direction.

You ever watch like, wrestling, or any kind of action show, and someone literally sees something getting hurled in their direction, and they just stare at it and let it happen?
Yeah I ain't one of those people. I was about to move out of harm's way, and had already turned to bolt when Spider-Man scooped me up and swung me to a ledge.

"You're crazy," He said, "Stay here." Then he swung away, as I seethed, pacing around the small ledge as spider boy punched Hulky again and again. Who did that guy think he was?
"So!" He cockily drawled, landing a few punches, "You wanna tell me who sent ya?"

Big guys just roared in anger, thrashing against the tight webs. From my angle, I could see little snaps of the delicate webbings as it tore slowly, the creature still writhing in rage. Desperately, I scanned my ledge, picking up a large stone. As the monster's bonds finally broke, and he raised an arm to swat Spider-Man across the room, I threw the rock with all my strength. Which I admit is jack squat. But i have good aim, and the stone flew straight and true, bonking Hulky on the head, and his hand fell with a mighty crash as he was knocked out cold. Exhaling, i dusted my hands dramatically, calling out to the amazed hero,

"You're welcome. Can you get me down now?"