6 - Okay, This is Starting to Get Creepy

Miles' POV:

"Miles, stop!"
"Umm...no!"

I kept tickling Jamie as she writhed on my bed like a fish out of water.
"This is what you get for stealing my Starbucks!"
"Hey, it was just there! And I was thirsty!"

Ganke turned around in the swivel chair and muttered,
"You guys are so weird."

"Thanks, Ganke. Really appreciate the compliment.
I finally had mercy and stopped tickling Jamie, who took big breaths of air to recover from my assault. Then, she slapped me on the shoulder.
"I'll get you back for this, Miles, just you wait."
"Yeah, sure." Rolling my eyes, I jumped down from my bed, and she followed me down the ladder.
"Ganke, you coming? We're gonna head to Subway."
"...but didn't you just have Starbucks?"
Jamie shrugged, "Meh, we're in the mood."
"Fine."

#

Jamie's POV:

"Do it again! Do it again!" Taking another bite of my meatball sub, I watched as Ganke inhaled a mouthful of bubble tea, and blew it out through his nose. Miles sighed, shaking his head,
"You're disgusting."
"Oh, please, like you can talk!"

"Spider-Man would be so disappointed in you." He continued, and I squinted my eyes, giving him a small smile.
"How on earth would you know?"
"Obviously, because Miles is Spider-Man." Ganke deadpanned, leaning back against his chair.
"Mhm. Sure." I snorted.

"Come on, Miles and Spider-Man are basically the sane person!" Ganke countered, and I rolled my eyes,
"Yeah, they're both obnoxious as hell, and dumb as heck, but somehow they always get the job done."
"Hey!"
"I mean...she's right!" Ganke agreed with me, shaking with laughter as Miles stared indignantly at both of us.

I wiped my mouth covered in sauce with a tissue before balling it up and dropping it on my tray.
"Alright squad, let's roll out."
"...why am I friends with you guys?"
"Ganke, shut up, you love us."

"Okay, that's true."

#

Miles' POV:

"Ganke, am I actually obnoxious?" I asked as we opened our dorm door.
"Uh, yeah dude. Of course you're obnoxious!"
"Ganke!"
"Miles!"

Rolling my eyes, I went back up to my bed and pushed my undone assignments to the foot of it, before lying on my back. "When are you going to ask her out already?"
"What are you talking about, man?"
"I mean, it's pretty obvious, Miles."
I turned on my side, ready to pop off about how she's 'just a friend' and I couldn't date her in a hundred freaking years, when another paper caught my eye, tucked into the plans of the wooden side frame. Tugging the paper out, I opened it, hoping it wasn't what I thought it was.

Kag faaw yk xahqp azq. Zai, kag'xx bmk.

Again? I'd been getting these weird notes for the past two months, and it was starting to piss me off. They just seemed like random gibberish.
"...and you guys are always together, it's just a no brainer!"
"...Ganke?"
"Mhm?"
"...Shut up bro."