10 - A Shocking Message

Miles' POV:
Opening my dorm door, Ganke immediately said,
"When did you become this stupid, Miles? Because i don't think i was here for it."
He was sitting at the computer again, glancing at me over the top of his glasses with an unimpressed look.
"What? I didn't do anything."
"...Miles you desecrated a global landmark and the pride and joy of New York City."
"...true. But i also saved New York City from a ruthless red monster."
"...But you also destroyed Lady Liberty-"
"Jeez i know, okay? It wasn't one of my better moments."

Groaning, i banged my head against the desk, and Ganke looked at me in disgust.
"So disappointed, Miles. So. Disappointed."
"Man i can't deal with you dragging me right now," i whined, raising my head. "I'm gonna go find Jamie."
"Whatever."

Huffing and stomping out of the room, i went to the opposite door and knocked.
Matilda's voice told me to come in, and when i looked in the room it was just her there, on her bed.
"Hey Matilda," I said, "Do you know where Jamie is?" She just shrugged and raised an eyebrow at me.
"I thought she was with you. I haven't seen her since you guys left together."

What?
Going out of the room, i tried to think of where Jamie might be. I called her number, but her phone was off. Weird, normally her phone was stuck to her hand like glue.

Going back to my room, i looked up at the the desk near the window, and stopped dead. Ganke wasn't there anymore, and there was a note stuck to the computer screen. What now?

The first thing that surprised me was that it wasn't in gibberish. Finally, something i could read!
Opening the note, I read intently, then froze. The note slowly fell out of my grasp and onto the floor, but i couldn't move.

If gotten tired of waiting for you to come to your senses, so I'm acting now.
If you want to see your girlfriend again, you'll come where you ended my dad's dreams.
Be there, and we'll have some fun :)

The dorm door opened behind me, and Ganke's voice floated to my ears, as my vision went blurry.
"...Miles?"

Darkness.