15 - Determination is a Talent Now (According to 'BlackHeart')

Miles' POV:
The body now lay limp on the floor, slumped against the left wall of the big chamber. Cracking my bloodied knuckles, I took a shaky breath and turned on the computer that the man had been staring at. After being in standby, it now required a password.
Crap.
"Miles, what's taking you so long? I wanna find out who this guy is!" Jamie whined, and I whipped round,
"Maybe if I had a password, Jamie, i'd already be done."
"You only need a password? Why didn't you tell me that sooner?" Shoulder tackling me away from the screen, Jamie took my place and started frantically typing on the keyboard. Coming up behind her, I saw red and green lights flash from the illuminated computer, and suddenly there was a desktop, with the folders 'Evil plan', 'Profiles' and 'Top 10 Starbucks Orders' visible.

"Damn Jamie." I muttered, and she chuckled, clicking on the 'Profiles' folder.

'Richard Fisk (a.k.a. Blackheart)'
140 Venus years
Specialities:
Tech
Stealth
Large weapon artillery
Determination
Desire to wreak revenge on anyone that crosses path
(Other cool stuff, other cool stuff, e.t.c.)

"He really wrote 'other cool stuff?'" Jamie snarked. "What a loser. And since when is determination a talent?"
"Since this guy showed up apparently." I shrugged, turning to look at the body, still lifeless against the wall.
"Do you really think that's him?"
"I think either way, he's suspicious."
"Are we just gonna leave him here?"
"Jamie I've never had custody of a body before, I have no idea what we should-"

"Well, well, well."

"There's our dear villain!" Jamie grinned, fire flashing behind her eyes.
"If I was you, I wouldn't want to come a step closer." I warned the guy, who had their face shadowed by the hood of their jacket.
"Pfft. She's a girl, what can she do?" A raspy voice snarked back.
"Um, rude. I did that to your little crony." Jamie retorted, pointing to the unconscious servant still on the floor. They turned, saw the slave, and hummed in amusement.
"No matter. I'm not here for you sweetheart." His eyes narrowed on me.
"I'm here for you, you little pest."

I took a step forward.
"Don't you dare call me a reference to an inferior species, 'Blackheart'." I scoffed,
"What even is 'Blackheart?' So original."

Suddenly, a black object zipped past my ear. Looking back, I saw the jagged edge of a weapon.
"A throwing star? Again, do better." I jeered.
"When I'm done with you, you'll be begging me to have mercy." He shot, finally throwing down his hood in frustration.

"You're a grown-ass man bullying a kid, you know? At least have some integrity."