9|| 𝘼𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙎𝙏

1-18-21 | 1k words
I'm 🤏this close to ditching the whole
Schlattbur idea and just make this
story about little baby Tommy
'n Tubbo against the world.

I can hear the clanking of his keychain as he shoves it into its little thing and turning off the vehicle. The car stops its tremble and the loud engine ceases. He drums his fingers on the steering wheel for a moment, his shoulders are tense. Whatever he has to tell me must be some pretty tough shit. He turns in his seat to face me.

I perk up a bit "Whats poppin'." Technoblade is one scary dude.

"Schlatt, I'm going to be blunt with you. Don't be a fuckin' asshole when it comes to Wil, alright? Do whatever you want to your goons, I don't care. But if I hear you've hurt either of my fucking brothers - physically or mentally - I'm goin' to ruin you. Actually fucking ruin you."

I knit my eyebrows. My hand is hovering over the door handle.

"He likes you Schlatt, he really likes you. I'm not asking you to become besties, or more than you're comfortable with. If you don't want to, let him down nicely. If I come to school, and theres talk about some scandal about you, him and your dumb fucking friends I'm-" the car light above him begins to fade, he slams a hand onto the ceiling with more force than needed. He seems hasty to get his point across before I decide to bolt.

"Please." He finishes with a huff. Pretty anti-climatic if you ask me "atleast try and get along."

A consistent thudding fills the air, my foot is drumming on the car floor. I've moved my hands so they're resting my lap. I meet Technos gaze steadily, but not challengingly. Im dead silent.

He sighs, turning back in his seat to face normally.
"Alright. Get outta my car."

"Your dads car." I don't mean to say.
"Yes. Get out of my dads car." I can see him rolling his eyes in the rear view mirror.

I hastily open the door and hop out. I hesitate, turning to the upperclassmen. Hes just watching me out the window - I assume hes waiting for me to disappear into the dark of the night before he goes to his own house. Thats a kind thought.

•••

I'm too busy with my professional gaming career (I am playing roblox) to sleep. Its so late that in an hour or so you could consider it early. Im sitting at my desk. I wish I could sit in bed, but my laptops plugged into the outlet under my table and I'm too tired to try and find a power bar. The bright light of my laptop pretty much blinding me as it stands out in the dark room. My eyes feel crusty.

My cat is laying in my lap, one hand stroaking his head and the other typing out exactly why Epic_man2203 was the reason for his parents divorce. Even while I'm playing the childrens game recommend for ages ten and up, I still can't stop thinking about Technos threat.

Why is it my fault? I've only ever done one thing to Wilbur, and that was an accident! I scowled, my petting on my cat becoming more aggressive. I don't know what they want from me. I can be mutuals with Wilbur if he wants, I don't care. But if he explodes on me one more fucking time I am packing my bags and running back home, maybe go make out with becca or something. Maybe even Connor if I'm in the mood.

My eyes linger on the message on the screen for only a brief moment before I scoff distastefully. I bring a hand up and slam my laptop shut. Epic_man2203 promised my account would be delete tomorrow, I'm mildly upset.