10|| 𝙃𝙔𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙄𝙓𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

1-23-21 | 3k words

I'm sitting at a table with Cooper and Travis, Travis beside me while Coopers on the other side of us. None of us are doing any actual work, obviously, nobody really ever tries in this class because of how much of a pushover our adoring teacher is. Just chatting, scrolling, ect.

I'm watching contently as Cooper draws. Hes scribbling inside a notebook of his. Hes got a consistent rhythm going on. The lines are almost completely hidden by the dark pen overlapping over and over and over. He has a calm smile on, he seems to be very happy doing this. I mean, pop off Cooper.

I glance up a little (it isn't hard to look past Cooper, he is very small) to see Wilbur having an intense debate with some guy next to him. I didn't know Wil had friends out of Techno, and considering the fact that they're simply insulting eachother thats probably still the case.

I think they're arguing about a book or something, either way its still pretty heated. Wilburs making some good points, I think (hes just using big words.) and the other dude - Zak Ahmed. A, from what I've heard, is just your basic popular loud asshole. Definitely apart of 'the boys' or something - doesn't seem to be very into it.

"No, Hamilton was a slave owner, all the founding fathers were. The musical is practically just rewriting history but originally, those men were extremely racist." Wilbur seems excited to talk about this, the other dude seems to want him to stop.

"Whatever- dude I don't even care." The other in a blue hoodie is leaned over, his elbows on the table and his face in his hands. Hes obviously done with arguing how historically accurate Hamilton the musical is.

I've only ever listened to the Hamilton song where the guy has sex with that girl, so I'm not very interested in the topic, but I still feel like the guy could just pretend to care. At the very least.

"And Hamilton, the horny bastard, also slept with angelica! - his sister-in-law. As you probably know, he was married to El-"

Cooper turns in his seat "William, quick question but do you ever shut the fuck up?"

"Thank you." Zak groans.

It takes Wilbur a moment to recover from the shock of being snapped at.

"Its just history." Wilbur says defensively "Hamiltons not even bad - considering things like the infamous Be more chill actually played in theaters. Agh, disgusting-"

"History? Dude, theres a difference between history and jerking off to a guy whos been dead for athousand years."

His jaw is slightly hung open, he looks to be hard at work trying to think up a rebuttal. Wilburs gaze drops in the table, defeated.

"Just when I thought he couldn't get any more of a fag he starts rambling on about musical theater, hes just full of surprises." Cooper turns back to face us.

Travis' face is a little flushed, I don't know why. His gaze drops to the table.
"Haha." Not even an actual laugh "yeaaaah." Travis he nods.

We fall silent again. Only now Wilbur is just staring at the worksheet infront of him, homework, I assume. Coopers seems to be unbothered.