31|| 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝘅 is a sin

4-11-21 | 5k words

Originally the photo had words but
now there are no words
ok. so just tommy.
yw.

I'm sorry i haven't been updating recently,  because
oneandonlybitchboy69  called my nail polish ugly
and since then I've been bedridden.
Please go send them hate

My nail polish is really good.

Biology is so fucking awkward.

"Sorry I'm late I was trying to kill myself." The blonde throws his bag carelessly onto the ground beside his seat. The class snickers whilst Mr. Adams briefly scolds the boy for his choice of words.

Maybe at some point it was nice and fun, but now it is not nice or fun. It is the opposite of fun.

unfun.

They're three seats at each table. I, coincidentally, am stationed between Travis and Cooper. This entails I have to sit through awkward glances and quiet awkward conversation between the two boys during the entireity of class untill I have to go to lunch and listen to Travis complain about how annoying and stupid and dumb Cooper is for an hour.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for Travis — really bad. But you can only listen to so much for so long..

"We weren't even dating. I thought it was just a unspoken thing that we were courting for a bit, but then he said it was because he wasn't gay — but if he wasn't then why did he decide that the whole 'friends with benefits' (or something) thing had to go on in the first place??"

The ravenette fumbles with chewed up hoodie string, his gaze low and frustrated "I just wasn't happy with it, you know? I-I mean we'd act like a couple when nobody else was around! And he was really nice to me, but when everyone else was there he was just the same old pathetic stupid head!"

He glances up for my input, all I do is hum and encourage him to continue.

"I was okay with it for awhile because as long as I atleast got to pretend we were together, I didn't care- but he got so rude about it! The time you—" he clears his throat " 'caught' us he was apologizing for telling me he had a reputation or whatever - and I couldn't sour that because of my selfish desires--" he pause before huffing "It wasn't fair! He would be so fricking weird about it man! Like, one day he'd be all nice 'n loving and the next day suddenly I'm 'patronizing' and 'harassing' him! It didn't make any sense!"

I snort quietly "I don't know why you gave him the light of day to begin with."

He growls "Me neither! After you found out he scolded me for the next hour about how DARE I coax him into doing such disgusting things with him, and now you'd tell everyone and he'd be the laughing stalk of the school! He was saying it like it was all  my  fault! We got in this big ass argument and— I didn't really even know what to do. After Ted beat him up he sent me this really stupid and long paragraph about how nobody would ever love me and shit— Oh. oh god. And then there was Ted! Now I had two dudes on my case! I couldn't make anyone happy! Basically everyone just avoided me for an entire- like- month! I didn't even do anything. You were the only one who spoke to me!, with all Charlie being all sad about Cooper not talking to us, and Ted and Cooper literally ignoring me and—"