(BACK IN BUSINESS GUYS!) The Mall • Chapter Seventeen

Hello! As you see in the title I'm back in business!
Triggering topic(s)! (Brief mention of K*dnapping)

(Alberts POV)

As me and Annie laid in bed I'd be restless. Although I was comfortable in G0z's warm arms a lingering feeling of tenseness washed over me.
As I fell into a queasy sleep a vision would appear in my mind. The dark wisp of forms would soon appear.

(Alberts Dream)

I'd gasp before shooting up. Or.. attempting to. As something strained and dug in against my body, I'd let out a whimper.
A dark but yet familiar voice pierced the silence, a voice I knew but couldn't put my finger on.
A cold, lanky finger would brush against my cheek and the dark figure laughed.
'Who are you?!" I wanted to yell out, I wanted to jump out at them and disfigure them into a bloody pulp.
But the rope that held me down, and the just now figured out piece of tape on my mouth restricted both those actions.
Before I knew it something plunged into my chest.-

(Albertos POV)

Gasping as I shot up, the tears that brimmed my eyes finally falling onto the bed. I'd blink rapidly and tried to steady my breathing, but yet making sure I didn't wake G0z up.

Just to well, fail.

Annie lazily woke and sat up beside me. He'd realize what happened and immediately went into act. He'd soon start to comfort me, pulling me into his lap and humming soft nostalgic songs into my ear.
When I steadied my breathing while my senses came back I'd take in a big breath of air.
"G'mornin' G0zzy..," I'd say, my voice still a little harsh due to the crying.
"Good morning Albert," he'd respond, still holding me close.
As me and G0z started to get ready for the day I'd realize some.. no, most of my clothes missing. "Hey Annie?", "Hm?", "Did you take any of my clothes? I realized they've been going missing,"

Silence uncomfortably filled the room as I started sweating.

"N.. o I di.. dn't," he'd respond.
I'd freeze. Only one person remained if it wasn't him.. And that one person was.. them. By now I started hyperventilating as I broke down onto the floor.
'No.. no no no nonono,' I'd think, my body shaking as I softly gripped at my hair.
G0z looked petrified as he understood what was going on.
I'd hear him shuffle before sitting beside me, patting my back as to not want to hug me right now until I calm down, which is for the best.
As I once again calmed down my head would be a bit dizzy.
I'd shakily stand up, Annie helping me as we walked to the kitchen to get some water.
After crying twice in under an hour, I was quite dehydrated.
I'd look over to the slightly paler G0z, which lacked of those soft, rosy cheeks.
Looking as we reached our destination we'd both get a glass of ice cold water. I gulped down my water and felt better, not great, but better at the least.
G0z finished his water after me and let out a stifled yawn before turning to me, "I'm cooking!~" he'd gleefully holler out. Quite a mood change in the house I'd say, but this energy was nice!

(After A Little)

The nice smell of breakfast burritos wafted throughout the house. My mouth just watered smelling it, "Sunshine! Breakfasts ready!" I'd flush at the nickname before processing the rest.
Rushing downstairs I'd giddily smile, both hungry and excited to eat.
Little did I know the surprise that was awaiting.
When I reached the kitchen what I saw was everyone from both the Days Union and Circus In The Sky!
And for once Emotionless was wearing a small but genuine smile?!
There was a happy chatter that filled the house as we soon planned to go to a mall to buy some clothes for that masquerade.
Speaking of that it's getting close! Just a few more days till it comes!
Everyone laughed and talked when we walked out the house, grouping up to meet at the same place without being too squished.
I was part of the second group to reach the mall.
Once I reached the mall, Great, G0z, Radiant, and Z00zy already there waiting for everyone else to arrive.
I was with Emotionless, Benevolent, Yukc0, and Macabre.
When the rest arrived we started to start shopping in a big group but once again soon separated into two medium sized groups.
As my group laughed and joked around as the mood was cheerful.
Until I had a reeking feeling of paranoia that seemed to be noticed by everyone else in the group.
They soon felt that same feeling of paranoia I felt. We decided to ignore it because we knew that we'd be safe if we stuck together and try not to get lost.

(Timeskip To After Shopping, G0zs POV)

As I sat and ate some food at the food plaza, enjoying both the outfit I picked.. and the food in general.

(G0zs Outfit)

"Hey Annie!" A sweet voice would holler out

"Hey Annie!" A sweet voice would holler out. I'd gleefully turn to the energetic Albert running straight towards me. "Oh, hi Albert! How was your shopping?" I'd ask, moving over to be closer to him.
"Great! Can I see your outfit?" He'd ask, "No no! We should keep it secret until the masquerade so it's a surprise!"

(Alberts Outfit)

(Fuck Yeah It's a dress!)

Everyone soon gathered back up into a group. We soon got to the cash register, and the person working seemed quite offended at the big group for no apparent reason.
Radiant decided to pay for everyone's quite expensive clothes.
"[OPERATIVE] Radiant.. Where did you get all the money, surely this is over at least 1k worth of clothing..," Emotionless would speak up, turning to the radiant, Radiant. "Ahh.. I'll admit, it's [SUPREME LEADER] Great's credit ca-," an immediate laughter escaped from the group as they knew what he was going to say.
"[OPERATIVE] Radiant."
"Ah shit,"

(A Few Minutes Later)

"How about some lunch together as a group.?" Placid would speak up as everyone walked out of the mall.
"Can we go to McDonalds?" Z00zy would questioningly yell out, soon enough small giggles following after as a look of triumph came to his face.
Quite a few people agreed in the matter. Which included me. Even though I had eaten in the food court I was still quite starved because of all the shopping.

(Another Timeskip After Everyone Eats)

"AHH, VERY NICE WONDERFUL MEAL AFTER LONG VERY LONG DAY," Unstable would cheer out after everyone had gotten outside. "Yeah," Albert would agree to the unstable one.
Soon everyone had to separate. Few called taxies while others brought everyone home. Albert and I got into the same car as Dynamic and Macabre as Great 'ordered' them to, though more of asked them.
The short drive that consisted of small talk and soft music escaping from the radio was oddly calming.
As soon as you could say the words, well, word, we were home. By this time Albert was blissfully happy and the atmosphere of the house seemed to be the same. We soon got ready for bed before snuggling into each others arms and fell into a nice comfortable sleep, as like any other night..
Nothing felt wrong.
As if it was comforting us.
And soon I fell asleep, hugging Albert in my arms.

(?!¡?¿!!¿s POV)

Hmph. You may be safe now Albert. BUT YOUR FRIENDS LOVE CAN'T BE HELD CANNY MUCH LONGER! Hehehh.. oh fuck hell I may be insane but HOLY SHIT OBSESSION ISN'T ALWAYS BAD.

A a a omfg I'm sorry for the ending but yeah I hope you enjoyed it and I'm so happy I got back and running to this!