New Pet! • Chapter Fifteen

Another chapterrr "yaaaayyy" anyways, I wrote half and Enin (lavendersunrisesxoxo ) wrote half.(u cna prob tell) anyways enjoy peeps!

(G0zs POV)
Waking up I'd look at Albert beside me, I'm so glad im dating him! Anyways I get up from the bed, going to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. After that I walk to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Alone and Albert. Nothing big, just some eggs, toast, and juice. Waiting for them to wake up I would hear footsteps, looking over I would see Alone. "Ah, good morning Alone!" I'd say, "Morning" he'd say back. "How's your stay been?" I would ask "Absolutely awesome!" He'd purr out. "That's nice!" "Yep, you know, you're a lucky person." "Really, how?" "You're dating him, Albert, he seems like a nice man to be dating!" "Ah! Yeah! He's awesome, minus the constant screaming I hear while he's recording" I would laugh out, him joining too. Speaking of Albert, here he comes! "Mornin' y'all!" Albert would say, "Morning Albert" Alone would say, "Morning dear!" I'd say too. After that we started eating our breakfast, I said I would clean the dishes, but then Albert looked at me with a 'Are you serious?' Look. "Come on! You do everything here, how about I clean them?" "No, I'm cleaning them!" "No ME!" "No ME!!" Me and my dear kept going back and forth just for a dishes! By the time 2 minutes passed Alone stepped in saying "How about I clean them?" "No I am, you're the guest!" I would say, atlas they agreed so I got up and picked up everyones plates and cups before walking to the kitchen to wash them. After that I would come back, Albert seemed a bit uncomfortable while Alone looked a bit more smug. Not paying attention to it I would ask "You know, it's getting kind of boring, anyone wanna go to an animal shelter to look for some pets and possibly buy one?" Albert responded with a "Heck yea!" While Alone only said "Sure, seems fun!". We all got ready, then got in the car, I would be driving while Albert was in the seat next to me and Alone in the back. We joked around, like telling jokes or stories. After a few minutes pass and we finally got to the shelter!
Once at the shelter, we made our way in to look at the animals they had. Albert seemingly pointed out every animal he found relatively cute while Alone just quietly looked at them with a soft smile on his features.
After walking around for a bit and talking to other people in the shelter, I saw this white cat with various orange and black splotches. It's face was half white half orange and the cat had emerald green eyes.
"Woah, look at that cat!" I pointed out to the two, walking up to the cat's cage. The cat immediately rubbed up against the bars separating me and itself. "It's so cute!! Can we get it, pleeaaasseee?" Albert begged, stretching out the 'please' for effect.
"Sure, but ONLY this cat." I told my darling, as I got the closest employee. After a bit of paperwork we bought everything we needed for the cat and left.
"What will you two name it?" Alone pondered out loud, looking at the cat who was curled up in Alberts arms. I thought for a second before answering, "How about lucky?". Albert nodded happily and bounced up and down slightly. "Yeah! Lucky!" He agreed happily, petting the cat a bit. So far Lucky had been really well-behaved.
Once we made it home Alone helped me set up Lucky's bed and stuff while Albert put on a movie and cooked lunch for us all. Once the cats stuff was finished being set up, me and Alone dropped ourselves onto the couch and watched the movie Albert had picked..
I couldn't tell what movie it was, but it was pretty interesting. Once Albert cane back he handed each of us a bowl of Ramen and say down next to me, snuggling into my side as we ate. "If you want we can watch something else, I just played the first thing that came on" Albert stated, happily munching on the Ramen.
"Can I pick something?" Alone asked, almost inaudibly. He could be quite the soft speaker. I nodded and handed him the remote. I watched as he searched for an anime I quite liked: Danganronpa. (Tsk tsk tsk, what do i expect from Enin XD)
Me and Alone often binge watched this while we hung out. I practically knew the whole script by now. We watched and ate for a bit, cleaning the used dishes once we finished eating.
- Timeskip brought to you by Hajime and Makoto dueling each other with their ahoges (?) while Shuichi cries in the background -
After dinner, we all made our ways to our respective rooms. I flopped onto mine and Alberts bed and decided to text the CITS crew whole Albert recorded a video for the next day.
We still haven't told his fans about it yet but they had been theorizing since I sometimes comment on something Albers doing on Roblox. After recording, Albert turned off his computer and cuddled up next to me.
I pressed a kiss to the side of his forehead before going back to texting the CITS crew. Albert also took out his phone and played something I wasn't really paying attention to. We occasionally made small talk but otherwise it was a comfortable silence between both of us. Which was pretty rare since I usually felt like something bad was about to happen whenever we're like this.
After a bit, Albert got up to change into his pajamas so I decided to do the same since it *was* getting pretty late. He turned off the light and we fell asleep cuddling.
(Alberts POV)
I awoke with a start, I yet again had a bad dream. I sighed and looked over to Annie. I smiled softly, kissing his forehead softly before checking the time. '7:09 am' The clock read, making me sigh. Only about 51 minutes until the alarm would go off.
I grabbed a glass of water I had on my bedside table and took a sip, something catching my eye as I did so. Once I realized what it was I nearly puked in shock and terror. It was another note, stained in blood.

'Hello my dearest, I'm not that happy with you. Don't think just because you have that 'Alone' character over you're any safer from my love for you. I HOPE YOU REALIZE THE THINGS I DO JUST SO I CAN EXPERIENCE YOUR LOVE.
With love,
Your secret admirer'

Teaa sis teaa :0 anyways cya- (don't mind my terrible grammer 😔)