Chills And Scares • Chapter Twelve

Back again, with another chapter! Welp don't wanna keep you waiting, here ya go!
(Gozs POV)
Me and Albert decided to take a break on the adventures and just have some time to rest. We decided to rest in for a couple minutes before getting out of bed. When we got out of bed, and stretched. It was already 10:30 and we haven't even had breakfast! I walked down the stairs into the kitchen, and started making some food for me and Albert. Speaking of the devil, here he comes. "We so needed this day off. My legs still hurt a bit from hiking yesterday." Albert groaned, resting his chin on my shoulder with a huff. I just giggled a bit, saying a simple "Yeah" before putting my full attention on cooking. Didn't wanna burn the food. (I keep making G0z harass Albert about burning them eggs -Enin,)

(TIMESKIP brought to you by me screaming AAAAAAAAA-Enin) (And nightmare fuel-Gamer)

It was around 2:27, Albert and I just finished lunch. We were settled down to watch a movie when a knock sounded through the house, originating from the front door. "I'll get it." Albert stated, quickly kissing my cheek before standing up and walking towards the door. I wonder who it is.
A look of shock washed over Radiant's face, as he started nervously sweating
(Albertos POV)
I quickly kissed G0z's cheek, standing up. He smiled and giggled a bit, causing me to blush. Who wouldn't? His giggle is god damn adorable! Anyway, I walked towards the front door and opened it a bit. "Oh! Hello Radiant, what brings you here today?" I asked, standing to the side to let him in. (Ratdieant_Day -Enin)
"What? I can't visit my favorite cowboy without a reason?" Radiant giggled, gently grabbing my right hand and kissing it. My face flushed and a quickly pulled my hand away, he frowned at this for a second before a smile took it's place.
He followed me to the living room, making flirtatious remarks during our conversation. I hope it doesn't crush him when he finds out I have a boyfriend. Once we got there, Radiant yet again tried flirting with me. I'm guessing he just didn't notice G0z or didn't care, but he sure seemed to notice the ginger when G0z's head shot up from his phone to glare not knives, not daggers, but full fledged swords at Radiant. I swallowed hard, before mustering enough courage to to say "Radiant, this is my boyfriend G0z"
and blushing out if embarassment and probably fear. G0z stood up and yoinked me next to him protectively. "Hello." He greeted, a calm smile on his face though you could practically feel the rage emitting off of him. He bent down a little to whisper in my ear, "Is he making you uncomfortable?". I shook my head no and he stood back up correctly.
"I'll let you off the hook, but if you flirt with Albert again I'm not afraid to turn you into hotdog meat."(Oml XD-Gamer) G0z threatened, giggling sinisterly at the end. You have to understand that, G0z is about 6'5 and Radiant is 5'12 so G0z completely towered over Radiant. Radiant nodded and stuttered out, "Well how is your day going?" which got a reply of "Good, and yourself?" from G0z.
Radiant, now looking much more comfortable replied "Absolutely Radiant!". G0z giggled and said "That's certainly on-brand.". Radiant just nodded. We all sat down on the couch making conversation, but G0z seemed to be lost in thought for some of it.
"Hey, Radiant?" G0z asked, looking up down at the shorter. "Yeah?" Radiant replied looking back up to meet his eyes. "So, you're in like a union with like, six or so other people tight?" G0z asked, waiting for a reply. "Yep!" Radiant confirmed, nodding a bit, "Why?". G0z sighed and rubbed his temples, "Well you see, lately Albert and I have had a little stalker situation."
"Oh?" Radiant paused for a second "Do please tell." he finished. Me and G0z explained to him the weird notes we were receiving, even showing him a few. A look of horror crossed his face as he read through some of them.

"I think we can help you."

This is shorter then then the rest of the chapters but-
Yea?- idc XD
Enin is lavendersunrisesxoxo btw, and gamer is obviously me-
Btw thank you to Enin for writing literally the whole story again so
PLS FOLLOW lavendersunrisesxoxo
PLS PLS PLLSSS FOLLOW THEM, THEY WROTE HALF THE STORY WHILE I WAS BEING A LAZY BUTT-
Anyways goodbye my fellow peeps! And cya next time in another adventure of gozbert!