Doki Doki Literature Union • Chapter Thirteen

Mm yes the name 👌. Sorry I haven't been updating the book, I'm working on an animation for this book and it's taking longer then usual! Anyways enjoy the book!

(Radiants POV)
"Follow me.." I would sternly say, standing up from the couch. They would respond with an ok, and then we left the house to go to the Days City.
(Alberts POV)
We would walk to the Days City, supposedly to see Great_Day or something. When we got to the place we were looking for, Radiant would walk up to a door in front of us and knocks on it.
"Come in!" A voice would say, coming from inside the office, Radiant would open the door and lead us inside the office. "Ah, Radiant. Hello Albert, it's been a while since we've last chatted. G0z, nice to meet you." The Leader of the Days Union would say to the three of us. "Nice to meet you too, Great!" G0z would say to Great_Day, "What are you here for?" Great would ask, we would look and Radiant and he would nod. Me and G0z would tell Great about the stalker and notes, showing Great some of the notes too. The faint smile on his face immediately disappeared into more and more serious and stern one. "We will set a meeting right now in order to keep you safe.." Great would say, "Thank you" I would respond, G0z responded with "Thank you, Great.". The supreme leader would take out his radio and speak into it.
(Greats POV)
After what Albert and G0z told me, I would assist a meeting, taking out my radio I would flick a small switch and speak into the radio "All Days Union Operatives, please report to my office immediately.", "Roger that" an emotionless voice would say, as you know of, Emotionless_Day. "Alrighty!" A sweet, but yet has a tint of bitterness to it, Benevolent_Day's voice. All the other operatives would answer with an ok, or alright.
(G0zs POV)
I would wait patiently, tapping my foot on the floor, holding my darlings, Albert's, hand.
Waiting after a few minutes we would hear the sound of footsteps echoing, then a door open, "We're here" a couple synced voices would say. "Hello, operatives. I would like to report a small meeting" The leader of the union would say, leading us to a room with a circle table and a few chairs, all of us would sit down "Albert and G0z, care to explain the situation?" Great would say, "Right.." I'd say, starting to explain, then my beloved Albert started to explain his perspective of the problem
(A Few Hours Later, Alberts POV)
"That will conclude our meeting. Any questions?" Great asked, looking around at his Operatives. No one spoke up, and Great dismissed the meeting. They brainstormed a plan in which two operatives would guard us for six hours before switching with two other operatives.
The first two was Unstable and Radiant, since they worked well together. In six hours it would be Bene and Macabre. Me and G0z got escorted to Radiant's car by the two, and got inside.
We had to give directions but soon enough Radiant had driven us to our house. Well, a bit away from it just in case. Me and G0z got out, and held hands as we walked down the street to out home feeling safer than usual lately. I had a bad feeling in my stomach but I didn't care, the operatives would keep me safe.
Me and G0z entered our house, and locked the door behind us. I yawned a bit and looked at the time on my phone as G0z walked over to the kitchen to make lunch. '1:35' the digital click read, making me groan. It's been such a long day already and it's barely four.
I walked past the kitchen, upstairs and down the hallway into our bedroom. I decided a quick shower was in place to calm me down a bit. I opened closet to grab some clothes and noticed some of my hoodies were missing from their place in my closet
'It was probably just G0z stealing my hoodies' I thought to myself, smiling a bit. I grabbed my clothes and made my way over to the bathroom.
After my refreshing shower, I got out and dried off with a towel and changed into the clothes I had picked out. They were a simple red shirt and some basketball shorts.
After changing I noticed something odd: my toothbrush was missing. I didn't remember doing anything with it other than brushing my teeth and putting it back this morning.
I walked back downstairs, and into the kitchen. G0z was sitting on the counter on his phone, texting someone. "Oh, there you are! I made lunch for you." G0z stated, smiling happily. He was such a dork but he was my dork. (Expect the romantic stuff to be cheesy because I'm cheesy with my gf lmao -Enin) (cries in lonely -gamer)
I sat down and took a bite of my sandwich, swallowing before asking G0z, "Hey darling, did you take any of my hoodies or do something with my toothbrush?". G0z looked over at me with a bamboozled expression. "No, why?" He asked, I quickly responded back, "Because they're missing". He 'hmm'ed before asking "Do you think the stalker took them?". I froze a bit before sighing, and mumbling a "Probably".
I sighed and rubbed my temples, continuing to eat the lunch that G0z had made me. After a bit G0z looked up at me and asked, "Is it okay if a friend stays over for a bit?"
"Sure! Who is it?" I asked genuinely curious. "Alone, he said he only needs to stay a week or two because something to do with Rust." G0z answered, putting his phone in his pocket. "Alrighty then." I responded, cleaning my plate.
Truth is I never really liked Alone. He was always a bit uh, touchy I guess. Whatever, G0z is here to protect me. Speaking of, "Hey G0z?" I asked. He looked up at me, "Yes Al?" he responded. "What even is your real name, I mean we're dating and I don't even know!" I asked, stressing the point of my question. He giggled and answered, "It's Annie, feel free to call me that dear.".
I smiles a bit, chuckling. "That's a girl's name." I teased like a little boy. He glared at me playfully before starting to chase me around the house laughing. I made a mad dash for our room and snuck in before he could see me. It would hopefully buy me some time.
This is when I noticed a sheet of paper on my side of the bed, layed neatly on the pillow. I walked over to it and grabbed it, reading over it.
Hello my dear! It's getting closer to the masquarade ball, are you excited? I sure am darling... What's
more exciting is that I'm going to be close to you soon! I won't explain how here, it would ruin the surprise!
  -With Love, your secret admire

Been a while?-
I'm sowwy-
Thank u lavendersunrisesxoxo for doing half the chapter againnnn