Visitor • Chapter Fourteen

Sorry for the late uploads! Me and lavendersunrisesxoxo have been really distracted (me with animations, Lavender with their own stuff-) enjoy the chapter!
(The Next Day, Third Person)
Albert and G0z tell the Days Union Operatives about Alones stay, after a few seconds one of the operatives speak up saying "What if Alone is the stalker?" Alberto thought for a second, thinking of the slim chance it could be, before he could respond, G0z said "If he was, Rust would've told us by now, since they both live in the same forest". The operative that asked nodded then letting out a small "Ok" to the response. After that the couple soon left to do their own thing at their house.
(A Few Days Later)
Ding Dong!
The sound of the doorbell soon awoke the taller male from his daydream. Getting up from the couch, G0z walked excitedly to the door, happy to see his friend again after what? A month? After opening the door he came face to face with his friend "G0z! Long time no see! Even though its only been a month!" Alone would say, giggling out the last part.
(G0zs POV)
"Welcome Alone, come inside!" I'd respond. Albert would perk up from being a lazy ass (wow cussing :0)on the couch, watching his own videos, while eating candy. Is this the man I'm dating? Indeed it is, and i love it. "Oh is Alone here?" He'd ask, I'd respond with "Yep!", "Hello de- Albert!" Alone would say, I would wonder what Alone was gonna call Albert, but i shrugged it off. "Welcome Alone!" My dear would say. "So what we gon' do?" Alone would ask, shortening his words, "hmm, well, it's time for lunch, let's eat!" I'd say, "I call helping out!" Albert would say. "Alright, I'll wait." Alone said before sitting on the couch, me and Albert then walked to the kitchen to make the food, i could've sworn I heard shuffling and felt someone watching us. But i shrugged it off, I mean, we do have someone in the house, of course I'm paranoid, or am I? I am, don't worry.. I.. I'd let out a soft sigh, putting the thought away and continued cooking with my boyfriend. When we finished making food, Albert set up the table while I put the food into separate plates, when me and him finished, we called for alone and we sat down to eat. We ate in comfortable silence, before Alone said "So, how have you two been?" "Oh! Great actually, me and Albert are dating!" I'd respond "Mhm! How have you been?" My boyfriend would say.
(Alones POV)
Albert would ask me how I've been, I would think for a second before saying "Decent, lonely though, Rust is pretty boring", saying that I heard Albert let out a soft chuckle, I smiled and giggled too. How can't I? His chuckle is just so catching.. sighing I'd ask "Wanna watch a Movie?", both of them agreed to me.
(Alberts POV)
I've gotten a weird vibe from Alone, but like, he lives in a forest, what do I except? We, well G0z and Alone decided on watching. When we got comfy I realized something "Ah hel-heck! We need to show Alone to the guest room!" I would heard a groan escape from G0z, "You doo ittt" he would whine out, I would laugh at his reaction before getting up. "Follow me Alone" I would say, hearing the squeak of the couch I lead Alone to his temporary room, "Here, you can unpack, come downstairs when your done!" I would say before walking back down and yeeting myself onto the couch next to G0z and cuddling up close to him, hearing a soft giggle I would hear him say "Touchy, aren't you?" "Shut up!" I would laugh out. When Alone got back we started to watch the movie, there was a jump scare, you see, I'm alright with those but like, HOLY CRAP IT WAS UNEXPECTED, jumping, I would cling onto G0z like my life depended on it. I would hear G0z and Alone wheezing at how big my jump was and how I clang into G0z. My boyfriend then yawned out a "Is it just me, or am I super tired?" Now that I think about it.. "No, I'm tired too, let's sleep?" I would ask, "Oh, I'll just stay watching movies I'm not that tired!" Alone would say, I'd respond with "Ah ok" before grabbing G0z by his wrist and dragging him to our bedroom. When me and G0z tucked in for bed I asked "what do you even prefer to be called? Annie or G0z?" "I'm fine with either or both!" He'd respond, sighing I'd let out a chuckle then say "G'night Annie.." "Nighty night Albert." Then, the soft snores of the taller male soon filled the room.
A few minutes have past and I'm in the stage of sleep where you're semi awake, semi asleep, but you look more asleep then awake? Ya know? Anyways I was just about to fall asleep until I heard a creek of a door and walking, then I felt something caress my cheek, scared as hell i tried to keep my calm and act like I was still asleep, after a few seconds, for god heavens felt like an hour, the person had left, I don't know who it could be, it could be alone, or the stalker! What if Alone WAS the stalker?! I would start to overthink but then I calmed myself down and fell back asleep.
(In The Morning) (BLOOD RAN THROUGH MY VEINS- Gamer (if u get the reference ily u no homo UwU)
Yawning I would get up and stretch, noticing that G0z wasn't in bed I decided he was making breakfast. I changed quickly into new clothes and walked downstairs, and as I expected, Annie was making breakfast and Alone was sitting at the table. Sneaking up behind G0z I would scare him, "BOO!", I would notice him jump, laughing I would sit down next to Alone. "That wasn't funny!" G0z would say, holding back a laugh. "Right, right" I'd say. "So, how've you two been?" Alone would ask "Meh, the usual, good" I say, "Great!" G0z would respond "That's Nice" "How about you?" I'd ask "Oh! I've been chill, thanks for asking" (-inhale- still chill still chill still chill still chill still chill-)
(A Few Minutes Later)
We finished eating breakfast, Alone went out to go for a short walk while me and G0z stayed to watch a movie or two.
(A Few Hours Later)
G0z and I were in a middle of a movie when Alone came back. Alone decided to make dinner for everyone.
When he finished making the food we sat down and Alone distributed the food evenly, with a glass of water. When we finished eating we all watched a movie, then we all went to sleep.

GOD SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOADS AAAA
ANYWAYS, I FINISHED THE MAIN ANIMATION, SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT HH
Teehee