002

Once the shift had finally ended Auri went back to the locker room to change. She took her uniform off leaving her in only a tank top and some compression shorts. She was almost done pulling her jeans up when Buck walked in.

"oh uh sorry, I can uh com-" he stammered.

"I'm dressed Evan" she giggled as she took a makeup wipe to her face.

He then proceeded to remove his own shirt. Auri couldn't help but look because wow obviously.

" I didn't get to stare" he pouted.

"Stare at what Buckley?" she questioned as she threw on her LAFD t shirt.

"Other things..." his eyes wandered to her now covered butt.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that" she giggled taking out her braids after a long day she need full relaxation.

"Wow" he breathed out

"What" she questioned turning to look at him.

"That's a lot of hair for such a small person" he said causing her to chuckle

"hard to manage too" she said as she threw her bag over her shoulder.

"well Buckley I'm out of here, thanks again for ya know not leaving me" she smiled up at the taller boy as she began to make her way out toward her car.

After finally making it to her car she heard someone running behind her.

"Auri! Auri!" she heard a familiar voice.

"Miss me already Evan?" She turned shutting the trunk to her Honda.

"Uh listen, um one thing this job has taught me is that I have to take my chances when I get them so I know this is fast we literally just met like yesterday but I would um like to get to know you better? Maybe um go get a drink or something to eat?" he asked hopeful.

"Evan..." she trailed off looking up at him.

"I get it, it's fast I'll just... my rides over here" he pointed toward a grey jeep rubicon.

"Those words didn't come out of my mouth" She smirked with his back turned to her.

The boy turned around smiling looking down at the girl.

"I am starving." she spoke looking up at him.

"I know this great place that has amazing French fries" he spoke wiggling his eyebrows.

"So what are we waiting for? I love fries." She smiled up at him before walking closer to him "plus I think I owe you for saving me today" she smiled

"Yeah you kind of do" he smirked motioning to his car.

"But Evan, one thing I need to tell you. This whole flirting thing has been fun today but I'm not looking for anything serious right now just a new beginning, new friends?"

"Y-yeah cool, friends" he smiled down at the small girl.

"This is beautiful, jeeps have to be my dream car" she spoke amazed looking around the car.

"You can drive it some time if you want?" he smirked at the small girl.

--- 2 days later

The team at 118 had some days off but today they went back. Over the last two days Evan Buckley and Aurora Montero had taken some time to get to know each other and to say the least, they were starting to like each other a lot. "Morning Auri" Hen spoke as the small girl walked into the locker room in a slightly larger 118 LAFD t-shirt.