004

The Next Morning

Aurora woke up and turned her head to meet an asleep Evan Buckley. She took a look around the bed, their legs wrapped together, his arms around her, and his undeniably attractive asleep face very close to hers.

She began trying to get up, she tried multiple times so she wouldn't wake him. He had a long day at work the day before and then he came to be her knight in shining armor so she wanted him to rest.

After many tries she ended up just laying there. If she was being honest she kind of liked being wrapped up in him like this.

Aurora snap out of it, you just met him. You always fall so easily. Keep your cool.

She turned slightly so she could wrap her arms around his waist. She snuggled in closer to his chest and fell asleep for a little longer before she knew it, he was up trying not to wake her.

"How the tables have turned" she spoke sleepily as she rubbed her eyes looking up at him.

"what do you mean?" he chuckled taking his shirt off

"Oh uh" she turned her head "I woke up earlier, I didn't want to wake you so I went back to sleep" she shrugged not looking at him

"Well you looked so cute and comfortable in my arms so I didn't really want to wake up." he spoke removing his pants now

"Evan is there a reason you are stripping in front of me?" she questioned as she pulled herself to the opposite side of the bed so her back was towards him.

"I'm going to shower if that is uh okay with you?"he spoke innocently "I just have to put this back on so I don't want it to get wet or anything in the bathroom.

"No yeah go ahead" she spoke as he walked by her she couldn't help but notice his toned body as he was just in his boxers.

Aurora no she scolded herself in her head as she got up to start making her bed. But what if he's the one. You just met him, why would you think that. Don't be stupid, you got your heart broken once for being too trusting too quickly Aurora do better

"Your shower is amazing." Evan spoke startling Aurora.

"Holy sh- Oh holy shit" she spoke as she turned around to be found with naked Evan with simply a towel around his waist

He smirked at her as he ran his hand through his still damp hair.

"You made your bed on one foot?" he questioned as he bent down to grab a duffle bag she hadn't noticed was there.

"Oh um yes, my abuelita always told me as long as you make your bed everyday you have accomplished something for that day." she spoke as she began to gather something to change into.

"Well um listen, I'm going to shower. I know you have work so just make sure you lock the door?" she questioned.

"Oh y-yeah, I'm actually off today..." he trailed off as he began to dress under the towel.

"Oh so um?"

"Do you want to hang out maybe?" he asked scratching the back of his neck as he turned to see her in just a sports bra but he himself was just in jeans.

"Oh um y-yeah sure, I don't think I could keep my composure alone in this little apartment" she smiled as she grabbed a new towel "Just let me shower, it's going to take a minute because I can't wet my leg." she spoke pointing down at her leg.

"Yeah sure take your time, I'll go grab us some breakfast" he smiled throwing a t-shirt over his head.

"you really don't have to you know?"

"Yeah I know" he smiled grabbing his keys and wallet.

"Oh um h-here a spare just in case I'm still ya know" she spoke nervously pointing to the bathroom.

"Y-yeah cool, I should be back in like 15" he smirked while leaving the small girls apartment.

Aurora sang absentmindedly in the bathroom as she got out and wrapped a towel around her body.

"My mother said I'm too romantic. She said, "You're dancing in the movies" I almost started to believe her Then I saw you and I knew Maybe it's 'cause I got a little bit older Maybe it's all that I've been through I'd like to think it's how you lean on my shoulder And how I see myself with you" She sang as she stepped into the steamy bathroom and wiped the condensation off her mirror.

"I don't say a word. But still, you take my breath and steal the things I know. There you go, saving me from out of the cold. Fire on fire would normally kill us. But this much desire, together, we're winners. They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners. But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms. 'Cause when you unfold me and tell me you love me. And look in my eyes" She continued as she washed her face and prepared it for the day.

She began walking out of the bathroom as she continued into the kitchen.

"You are perfection, my only direction. It's fire on fi- Eeeee!" She squealed when she spotted Evan sitting peacefully on her bed smiling from ear to ear.

"What other extraordinary things can you do that I don't know about?" he questioned as he leaned back on his elbows.

"You weren't supposed to hear any of that" her cheeks brightened into a red tint as she tightened the towel around her body.

"Well it's a turn on, and so is that" he smirked looking her up and down

"Evan" she blushed as she grabbed her clothes " I thought I had more time" she turned to go back in the bathroom to get dressed

"well there's this amazing breakfast place down the street" he spoke loudly so she could hear him through the door as he unpacked the food.

She walked out dressed now with a towel wrapped around her hair.

"Oh well, thanks for getting breakfast" she spoke as she slipped in the seat next to him. "Chocolate chip pancakes?!" she squealed looking at him smiling ear to ear.

"I don't know? You said chocolate was your favorite so I um I just assumed you like them?" he spoke looking up from his plate looking at the now smiling girl "Oh, you like them" he smiled at her nudging her shoulder as they continued to eat their breakfast.

"You remember a lot of small things Buckley, I think I like that about you" she spoke absentmindedly eating her hash browns. "Let's ignore the fact that just came out of my mouth" she laughed.

He chuckled as he finished up his breakfast.

"Alright so I need some clean clothes so if you would so kindly join me" he joked reaching his hand out to her making her laugh as she finally dropped her hair from the towel.

"Yeah just let me deal with this" she spoke pointing to her somewhat messy, damp hair.

He followed her to the bathroom. She split her hair down the middle and began combing through it. Buck took it upon himself to lift her hair over his head and look at her in the mirror.

"Is this a look for me" he questioned jokingly

"Evan" she giggled as she finished combing through her hair.

Not that soon after the two were on their way to Buck's loft to spend some time together.