009

After she cleaned up a little bit, she decided she was going to shower and relax for the rest of her day off.

She walked out and just threw on one of Evan's t-shirts, these days she missed him more than normal.

She wished he was able to come home just for a little bit so she could hug him and kiss him. She had imagined how things would be once they were finally intimate. As she was sitting on her couch she couldn't help but think about how he openly changed in front of her and she just wanted to feel him all over.

She had begun to doze off a little when she heard a knock on the door.

"Dude who could possibly be knocking on my door in the middle of a pandemic?" she questioned out loud.

"Sorry babe, left my keys at the station but I need to come home and shower so bad" he spoke to her truthfully.

He was covered in mud and dirt. Bobby had given then 2 hours to go home, shower, eat, whatever they needed to do. Chimney had to go check on Maddie so he just allowed them all to go because at this point it was just search and possibly rescue but the stations were on shifts so they didn't risk exhaustion within their crew.

"Oh uh yeah sorry" she blushed as she moved out of the way so he could get in the apartment and then to the bathroom.

As he made his way to the bathroom in only his boxers her mind wandered to places it shouldn't have.

We agreed to take it slow.

Okay but it's been a couple of months what's not slow about that?

Aurora keep your panties on

Or take them off and get in the shower with him

NO, no Aurora

Oh hell who cares

She mentally argued with herself until she made a decision and she was sticking to it. She tiptoed quietly towards the bathroom dropping pieces of the very little she was wearing as she went. Soon she was completely undressed and right outside the bathroom door. She heard the water running. She stood there outside the door contemplating her decision but her impulses got the best of her. She pushed the door open and walked right into the bathroom.

His back was towards her so she slipped in behind him and wrapped her arms around his chest.

"A-Aurora?" he questioned as he turned to see her in the shower with him.

"Evan" she spoke softly looking over his body as the water dripped down him.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I um, I can get out if y-" she was cut of my lips on hers and strong hands under her thighs as she was lifted off the ground.

"You're not going anywhere" he spoke hungrily into her neck

Let's just say the shower was dirtier then Evan when he got home ;).

"God, I wanted to do that for so long, you have no idea" he spoke as the two dried off.

He walked closer to her placing his hands on her hips and just kissing her neck down to her shoulder.

Before they knew it they were walking over to the bed not breaking the kisses. They went at it again but this time they were dry.

She was now laying on his exposed chest as the blanket draped over his lower half and her whole body.

"Aurora" he breathed out making the girl sit up to look at him

"Yes Evan"

"You know I love you right? Like I'm so in love with you it's scary sometimes and it was so hard to keep my hands off of you so you getting in the shower with me today, it just made me love you even more"

"I love you Evan, so much I didn't think this was something that was going to happen when I moved here but damn it Evan Buckley you swept me off my feet" she leaned up and kissed him softly

"I wish I could stay here with you forever but"

"But there's people you have to save" she smiled as she sat up and wrapped the blanket around her fully exposed body.

"You are beyond gorgeous" he leaned down and kissed her as he pulled his boxers on .

"And you are the most handsome and loving man I have ever met" smiled as she pulled him back down on to the bed to kiss her

"I really have to go babe, this is the only thing in the world I would want to do babe trust me" he smiled as he pulled on his clean uniform Aurora had washed the night before.

"I know babe" she scooted off the bed and threw on a random t-shirt. "You come home to me yeah?" she wrapped her arms around his waist as he finished buttoning up his shirt.

"Always"

"Yeah don't go trying to be mr.superhero okay?"

"Yes baby" he spoke cupping her cheeks

"I love you Evan Buckley" she smiled up at him

"I love you so much Aurora Montero" he placed a small kiss on her lips and he gathered his things to get ready to go back to work.

She walked him to the door, locking it when he left so she could clean up the mess they made when they were having fun.

She giggled as she fixed the bed because it was nowhere near how she made it not so long ago. She then went and cleaned up the bathroom and the hallway throwing all of his dirty clothes in the wash so she could relax a little.

She decided she was going to just deep clean her apartment and try to get some kind of organization because there was a high possibility that she would be moving very soon.

She went through her dressers and got a bag full of old clothes she didn't use so she could donate them and just organized them. She then moved over to her closet.

She hadn't noticed how much of Evan she had in her apartment but boy was there a lot. He had a good amount of uniforms, almost 2 drawers of clothes, and like 3 pairs of shoes not including work boots there as well.

Once she finished up cleaning and organizing she made her way over to her desk and wrote down some important dates she needed to remember.

Tomorrow was Evan's day off so she scheduled the tours for tomorrow because she was off tomorrow as well.

Excited wasn't the word but she was so ready to move on with her life.