008

As soon as Aurora got home she went right over to her desk and opened up her laptop.

She searched and searched and found 4 apartments that suited both her likings and Evan's.

She saved them and sent them to him for when he had a chance to look them over. For the first time since moving to LA she felt happier than ever, she felt really happy again.

Yes she was transferred from NYFD to LAFD but she also accepted the transfer. She had to get away from her actual life and all her problems.

Charlie I don't see why you even kept this stupid relationship going if you don't love me?! What's the point? she yelled tears brimming her eyes.

"I love you Aurora, I'm just not IN love with you, I want to be with you I just don't know how that would work." he spoke as he took a seat on their shared bed.

"I can't be with someone who isn't in love with me Charlie, I don't want to besides, I'm moving across the country and I'm more than 100% sure you won't care to stay faithful if I'm not here and you're not in love with me so there's no point."

If she was being honest she had already emotionally detached from him and their relationship. It was hard of course because he was all she knew, he was her first everything and now her was her 1st real heartbreak.

"I leave in 6 days Charlie we have to figure out what to do with the apartment?" she spoke as she began taking out her clothes to continue packing.

"How are you so prepared to just leave me and walk away like that Aurora?" he asked her angrily.

"Because Charlie, because of Amber and Cameron and Stacy, that's why, you think I didn't know you weren't in love with me the 1st time you cheated? I knew Charlie, I've known for a while so please spare me trying to make me feel bad for leaving because I'm finally leaving you after you left me so long ago."

"Aurora..."

"No, what are we going to do about the apartment?" she questioned harshly.

She shook herself out of her thoughts as she closed her laptop and walked back to her bed. She began to dose off so she pushed herself up and into the kitchen. She decided to cook for the station, she need to occupy her mind.

She made a huge meatloaf and some mashed potatoes, she decided she would go drop it off and then make her way to the grocery store to stock up on what she could for a while.

She walked into the station to find it empty sadly so she walked up to the balcony and placed everything inside the oven even though it was off. She grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a little note so they would know the food was fresh for them when they got back.

Meatloaf & potatoes are in the oven, just have to be warmed up. Love you all, xoxo Auri <3

She then walked out of the station and back out to her car to go food shopping. She tried to be as fast as possible because you know, pandemic.

She grabbed everything she needed then she grabbed everything Buck texted her that he wanted. She then checked out and made her way to the car.

"Anything I can help you with little lady?" she heard from behind her. She spun around ready to fight but was relieved when she saw pretty much the whole 118.

"What are you guys doing here" she smiled hugging everyone.

"Shopping for the station, have to stay stocked we spend so much more time there" Bobby spoke.

"Funny you said that, I just dropped off some meatloaf and potaoes, it's in the oven" she chuckled as Evan finished loading her bags into her trunk.

"She cooks, does laundry, works, is smart, and gets groceries for the both of us? Wow" Evan spoke in awe

"We're going to let you and Mr.Lovey-dovey over here have some time, let's go get what we need"

"You got everything I asked for" he smiled down at her as he leaned on her trunk.

"Well I asked you what you needed for a reason babe" she giggled

"You're amazing you know that?"

"Yeah? Did you get a chance to look at those apartments?"

"Yeah, yeah I did I really like the last two in particular. I know they have two bed rooms but I think we can make one like your office or something because I remember you saying you wanted to maybe go back to school?"

"Yeah I like that babe, I'll see if we can schedule some tours okay?"

"Yeah sounds good my love. Well you should probably get going babe" he smiled down at her

"Yeah I'm going to go home and but this stuff away, I'll see you later" she smiled as he looked at her smiling.

"We're really doing this? Me and you forever huh?"

"Y-yeah we are" she hugged him.

"I love you darling, I'll see you tonight" he placed a soft, passionate kiss on her lips.

"I love you too babe" she smiled up at him as he opened her car door for her to get in.

"Please be safe out there for me?"

"Always" he kissed her once more and closed the door. He didn't move until she drove away fully out of sight

How did he get so lucky he wondered as he walked into the supermarket to join the crew.

As she got home she walked over to her laptop again quickly scheduling tours for the two apartments Evan told her he liked. She then went and put all the groceries away. On her way home she stopped at Walmart to get some essentials for the house for the next couple of months, even if she would have to pack them up and move. At least she had them.

She pulled out one of the bins from under her sink to organize the things she bought: toilet paper, razors for her and Evan, shaving cream, face washes, moisturizers, and every other little thing she bought 4 or 5 of for the both of them.

She never did this with Charlie, he always bought his own stuff and she bought hers. They lived together but about 8 months before they ended for good they barely spoke and they barely saw each other.

It was odd but what is there to expect when someone cheats and the other person is just numb to it?

Froy Gutierrez or Cody Christian as Charlie I haven't chosen yet but lmk your thoughts.