Trip to Utah

Jungkook

"Okay Jungkook, sign at the bottom of the statement you just wrote and we are still trying to find you a safehouse till trial starts", one the detectives says. "Yoongi, Taehyung any luck on finding a place?" "Captain you know that the Outfit knows all of our safehouses, Jungkook would be dead before sunset, gimme time I'll think of something", Yoongi says. Just then he hears his text tone...

Jin -  Good Morning big brother, Just wanted you to know that mom and dad called last and said they may come for a visit at the end of the summer

Yoongi - I will try to get the time off Jinnie, let me know the dates

Then Yoongi got an idea, "Taehyung, come with me", he says leading Tae to the break room. "What about taking Jungkook to my Uncles", Yoongi says. "Isn't Jin there, do you trust him to be around your baby brother." "Taehyung you know Jin better than anyone, he can take care of himself and so can my uncle, but I dont think Jungkook is a cold hearted killer either, at least not to people he has no reason to." "I don't know Yoong, I don't know if I like this idea", Taehyung says concerned. Yoongi laughs, "It wouldn't be because our Jinnie would be around a handsome gangster all summer, would it Tae Tae", Yoongi teases. "Don't call me that", He pouts, "and no, that's not the reason." "Uh-huh, I'm going to talk to the Captain about it, Ill be back."

Seokjin

"Uncle Joon, Yoongi is on the phone and wants to talk to you", I say running into the greenhouse. "Thank you Jin", he says taking the phone and walking away. I grab the bucket and head out the patch to pick some strawberries for a cake I've been wanting to make. I washed the strawberries off and destemmed them, I switched the TV on to have some background noise, the story about the dead congresswoman was on, so sad, she was a mom and a wife. Uncle Namjoon came in, "Jin I spoke with Yoongi, he asked if their informant could stay here till the trial begins, to keep him safe." "What did you say", I asked. "I told him yes, Yoongi says that the man has done bad things but he is not a bad person, and I believe him, so your brother, Taehyung and the young man will be here tomorrow afternoon, can you make up the other bedroom for him and when he gets here we can go shopping to get him some clothes and toiletries", Namjoon said. "Yoongi and Taehyung are coming, I'll have to go shopping so that I can make their favorite dishes", I said excitedly. "I tell you a mob informant is coming to stay with us and that's all you can say", Namjoon says shaking his head. Jin laughs, "I'm sure Yoongi wouldn't bring him here if he was dangerous", Jin says matter of factly. 

Jungkook 

"Alright Kook, you are going to be staying at my Uncle's farm in Utah until the trial, my little brother is also staying there for the summer, I am putting my family in a dangerous situation for your safety, I need your word that you will behave yourself and keep them safe if anything should arise", Yoongi says. I can see Detective Kim is pacing back and forth, he looks upset. "Detective Min, I give you my word that I will bring no harm to your family, I am forever in your debt for helping me like this, not everyone would go above and beyond to protect me", I say. "I'm putting all my faith in you, Kook, we leave tomorrow morning", Yoongi says leaving the room. I notice Detective Kim looking at me with worry in his eyes, "If you so much as hurt one hair on Jin's head, I will kill you myself", he says leaving the room. I'm guessing Jin is Detective Min's brother, I'm also guessing that Detective Kim has feelings for this Jin person, this should be interesting. Detective Min came back, "we can't take you home to pack, there are guys watching your apartment, is there anything you will need", he asks. I shake my head, "I dont think so." "My uncle is going to take you shopping for clothes and toiletries, and anything else you might need." This should be very interesting, if  Detective Min's family is anything like him, it's going to be a very boring summer.

Seokjin  

Uncle Joon went to pick up Yoongi at the airport, I am making a big lunch for them, I'm hoping him and Tae will stay a couple days before going back, I know they can use the rest. I finished the last dish and ran upstairs to shower, I dressed kind of nice because I will take our guest to get some clothes and things he will need. I hear the car pull up and I run outside, of course Tae is the first one out if the car coming toward me, I threw myself into his arms and he hugged me tight. "Jinnie, gosh I missed you", Tae says. "I miss you too Tae." "Hey, can I please say hi to MY brother", Yoongi says pulling me away from Taehyung. I laugh and wrap my arms around him, burying my face in his neck, "I miss you big brother", I whisper. "I miss you too Jinnie", he says kissing my forehead. I pull back, "please tell me you are staying a few days", I plead. "Yea, we are here till Sunday", Yoongi says. "Jinnie, this is Jungkook and he will be staying here for awhile with you and Uncle", Yoongi says. I looked at Jungkook up and down, he looked at me up and down, Fuck, I'm screwed.