Chapter Two

"She's so pretty!" Tsuna whispered her as she flipped through her newly bought magazine, she stared at the woman placed in the magazine, she had long flowing magma like hair, and fierce glowing turquoise eyes, "I wanna look just like her Umi!"

"She is quite beautiful, what's her name again?" Her older sister asked and stopped brushing Tsuna's hair to peak over the girls shoulder.

"It's Teka! Her quirk is Magma! she can create and manipulate lava. She's so cool and strong." Twelve year-old Tsuna beamed with rare excitement, she was usually cold and gloomy. "I wish I could look as cool as her. "

"You missy, are plenty 'cool' enough as it is." Fuyumi stated, returning to her sisters hair being careful of the flaming horns. she started to braid the hair that went all the way down to her butt. "Aren't you so cool that boys are asking you out?"

"Ew don't remind me, it's disgusting and they smell." Tsuna scrunched up her face, "It'd be better if they smelled like flowers or candy. Just something sweet."

"Well I for one, am glad you're not as crazy about boys like the girls in my class." The white haired girl with red streaks chuckled, "so how long are you going to grow your hair out for?"

"I want to grow it out as long as Teka! But, since I'm going to be a hero I can't, it'll get in the way. I think I'll keep it this long." Tsuna nodded, agreeing with her own plan.

"Whatever suits your needs Una." Fuyumi smiled as she finished braiding her sisters hair, "I have a surprise for you."

"Really, what is it?" She turned around facing the older girl.

"Well I know how much you love admiring models, specifically Teka." Fuyumi smiled slightly and pulled two tickets out, "I used the money I've been saving from my allowance to buy these, it's to a fashion convention. Apparently Teka is going to be there and will be signing autographs."

"Umi.." Tsuna whispered, tears welling up in her eyes as she looked at the tickets before launching herself at her sister, hugging her tightly. "Thank you."

"I know you've been having a hard time lately, and I wanted to do something to cheer you up, especially with... that day coming up." She smiled holding her sister in her arms petting her head. "But, in return you have to do something for me."

"Anything! What is it I need to do?" Tsuna immediately replied, as she snuggled into her older sister.

"I want you to try to make some friends, your teachers told me you keep secluding yourself Una. You can't keep pushing people away, it's not healthy."

"I.. I don't want to let someone in and lose them.." Tsuna whispered brokingly, "I don't want to lose anyone else."

"I know honey, but sometimes it's okay to let people in." Fuyumi sighed, "it doesn't have to be now, just think about it okay? I want you to be happy and healthy. Both mentally and physically. If not for me then for our big brother okay?"

"I...Okay, I'll try for you and for..Touya." Tsuna nodded and sighed before getting up off her sister and the bed, "I'm going to go pay my respects real quick."

"Of course, take your time. I'll go get started on dinner, I'm sure Dad and Shoto are almost finished with training today."

"Yeah.." Tsuna frowned, leaving her room she walked down the wall into an empty room only a small memorial alter was designated there. She kneeled in front of it, staring at her brothers smiling face. "Hey Touya.. I've been working on controlling my quirk especially when I'm emotional, Enji got me a room designated to withstand my quirk and won't melt right away, he did it because of 'safety reasons' he doesn't really care does he? I know it was Fuyumi who asked him to make one for me.."