Chapter Five

Wanted to let you all know that tsuna will replace deku who will be placed in general education instead.
"Are you sure you're okay?" Fuyumi asked for the fifth time today.

"Yes Fuyumi, it's been a week since the exam. I'm all healed, you don't have to worry so much." The tall girl sighed, her 5'11 frame looming over her sisters 5'3 self.

"I know I know, I'm just worried okay? I always worry about you." Fuyumi sat down on Tsunas bed, pulling the girl with her so she could put her sisters head on her lap, playing with her long red hair. "You've grown up so fast."

"You think so?"

"I know so." She smiled sadly as she traced the scar on her sisters face.

"When will you go and get your own place? Why are you staying here?" She really did wonder why her twenty-two year old sister still lived at home.

"I still stay here for you and Shoto, I can't just leave you two behind." She sighed, as she started to play with Tsunas hair again.

"But why? Natsuo left already, we're just holding you back!" Tsuna sat up raising her voice, her horns flared. "You can't even live your life! All you do is go to work, come home, clean and make dinner for us! So why? Why aren't you living your own life!?"

"I'm living my life by taking care of you two, you both need me. And when you don't need me anymore then that's when I'll leave this house." Fuyumi stated calmly, not phased by her sisters outburst.

"But, I'll never stop needing you.. you're all I have.." Tsuna bit her lip, tears welling up in her bright turquoise eyes as she laid her head against her older sisters chest.

"That's not true Una, you have Teka, shoto, and mom." Fuyumi smiled and held the girl.

"Shoto and Mom don't even care of me, they never have." She frowned gripping her sisters shirt.

"That's not true at all, Mom is always asking about how you are and what hobbies you have. She misses you, and wish you would write letters. And you know how shoto is, he's always been cold and withdrawn from us." She defended.

"She was never around for me Fuyumi, I was taken care of by you and Touya. I don't even remember her face!"

"Why don't you come with me to visit her, if not at least write a letter and I'll take it with me okay?" She tried to reason.

"I.. I'll write a letter. Just, not right now. I'll do it when I'm ready. I need to open the results sent by U.A." Tsuna sighed and pulled away, grabbing the envelope on her desk before leaving their shared room, heading towards their massive backyard. Sitting down on the back patio she opened the envelope taking out a small disk, as she set it down next to her it lit up and revealed a hologram of Allmight. "Sensei?"

"Hello Young Tsuna, I know you are probably confused as in why I'm in this recording, but to cut to the chase. I will be attending as a teacher at UA, I wanted it to be a surprise." He boasted, soft whispers coming from behind the camera. "Huh wrap it up? Alright. Anyways! You did exceptionally well on the written exam, as I knew you would! But, in the physical exam you only scored fourty-two points. Sadly, that is not enough to pass!"

"I knew it.. I'll never be a hero." Tsuna frowned.

"But wait, there was a secret hidden in this Exam. You showed true courage to save that young lady, just as any natural born hero would! The secret of the exam was Rescue Points, saving that girl by destroying the zero point earned you sixty rescue points. In total you earned one hundred and two points, a new record set here at UA! Congratulations my girl, welcome to your own Hero Academia."