Chapter Seven

Momo has won! I will now start diving into their relationship and taking things off course from the original canon plot line of My hero Academia

Cold air blasted Tsunas face, she breathed deeply enjoying the feeling of the coldness filling her lungs. It cooled her overbearing body heat. She could hear her brothers footsteps, his boots echoing throughout the empty building, Ice began to creep onto the edges of the wall slowly encircling her, never getting to close to her, steam rising from her body and around her once it got too close. Letting her body heat rise she cocked her head to the open doorway, meeting eyes with her twin brother.

"You won't be taking the bomb." She stated, straightening her shoulders.

"But I will." Shoto frowned, stomping the ground with his right foot a large blast of ice rushed towards her, she sighed and raised the temperature around her immediately melting the ice that tried to wrap itself around her. Her brother grunted as he ran at her, his right fist raised and shot towards her face, ducking she grabbed said arm and used his weight against him slamming him onto the floor. He struggled against her, grabbing her wrist with his left hand, burning into her skin trying to get out of her strong grip. Tsuna only pressed down harder onto him, not fazed by the heat, only pursing her lips at the burning sensation.

"You know, I really hate the Ice you wield. Ever since you decided to use me as a dummy to show off to our mother, I haven't been able to look at myself in the mirror. I despise you for what you did to my face." Tsuna hissed, her eyes narrowing. Her brother halting his struggling. "It must be nice being the favorite, to get everything you want without having to ask."

"I'm not the favorite!" He hissed back, "I'm far from it!"

"But you are, you get doted on and praised for your quirk. It may be dangerous but not as dangerous as mine." Tsuna frowned as she raised the temperature of her hands, burning the cloth on her brothers arms. "One slip up and I could melt someone.. must be nice being so perfect and having the perfect quirk. Everybody loves you."

"What has gotten into you!?" Shoto grunted has he tried to get free once again, only for his sister to wrap the capture tape around his wrists. The alarm finally buzzing.

"Team villain WIIIINS." Allmight yelled, "go check in with Recovery Girl if you have any injuries!" Shoto easily burnt off the tape and glanced at his sister, who stood there a pained look in her eyes. One he hadn't seen since their brothers funeral.

"Tsuna.. I'm not perfect." He started, biting his lip, he looked at his boots. "I still have a long way to go to be perfect."

"Right.." Tsuna walked past her brother, her shoulder bumping against his as she left the building returning to the viewing room with the rest of her classmates. Seeing everyone going over their match, she didn't care to go to Recovery Girl, it was just a small burn.

"Can anyone tell me who the MVP was?" Allmight asked, she glanced around the room and spotted Momo who raised her hand was picked by Allmight.

"The MVP was Tsuna, she was quick to protect the bomb and easily restrained Todoroki keeping him away from the prop." Momo explained, looking up at the tall man.

"Yes, good job Young Lady! Young Tsuna quickly played the part of a true villain, easily defending the bomb! And with a good plan at that!" Allmight stated, worryingly glancing at his successor who stood off to the side, seeming to be somewhere else in her mind. He sighed and began to prepare for the next match pushing his worry to the back of his mind for later.

"Hello Tsuna," Momo greeted. Standing in front of the tall girl who glanced at her.

"Hello.."

"I think you did pretty good out there," The black haired girl smiled.