Chapter Eight

Honestly wish there were more MHA yuri fics to read, if anyone has a list of some good ones to read please comment or message me!

Tsuna straddled her new scooter, her helmet secured along with her brothers arms tightly wrapped around her. "You ready to go?"

"Um.. yes. Please be caREFUUUL." Shoto's head flew back as Tsuna drove off speeding down the streets, a calmed look on her face as the wind whipped through her hair, her brother making a face and spitting as he tried to get her hair out of
his mouth. 'Why me..' shoto dealt with that for over ten minutes before they arrived at UA. Rest In Peace shoto.

"You shouldn't be here you annoying birds." Tsuna stated to the press, as she passed them.

"Hey watch it!"

"Yeah!" Reporters yelled and complained. Tsuna only glared at them, parking under a shaded parking lot. Shoto blinked and got off the scooter putting his helmet on the seat quickly fixing his hair. Tsuna doing the same.

"You should tie your hair up when we use the scooter."

"Do you really think that will work?" Tsuna asked as they headed to their class, at his silence Tsuna nodded. "Exactly."

"Ah Tsuna!" A voice rang out, hurried footsteps coming in their direction, turning towards the sound she saw Momo waving at her with a bright smile. "I hope you've been having a nice morning."

"It would've been nice without the press." Shoto stated, glancing at his sister, immediately spotting the small blush on her face.

"Um, y..yeah." She answered awkwardly towards the shorter girl, she swung their class door open causing many of the students in there to jump in surprise.

"Good morning everyone!" Momo called as she greeted the girls and Iida.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning YaoMomo." Drooled mineta as he walked towards the girl groping the air, with a disgusted look Tsuna kicked the boy causing him to fly into the wall with a loud thump.

"Stay down pervert." She hissed, a deadly glare shining in her natural glowing turquoise eyes.

"Ugh, stupid scar." He called from his position on the floor.

"Scar?"

"Yeah, mineta calls you scar because of all the scars on your body." Denki stated, wires in his mouth as he charged everyone's phones, while playing on his own. Tsuna frowned, as she glanced down at the prominent scars on her arms.

"Don't let him get to ya!" Mina smiled as she wrapped an arm around the tall girl. "Boys are idiots!"

"Very true, plus Scars show others not to mess with you." Ochako pointed out, with a beaming smile.

"You think so?"

"Definitely" Tsuyu agreed and Momo nodded as Jirou gave her a thumbs up.

"I think your scars are beautiful." Momo smiled, as the bell rang. Aizawa finally entering the classroom.

"T..Thank you."

"Alright class settle down, today you will all be choosing class representatives. I don't care how you do it, but do it quietly!" Aizawa grumbled before crawling into his sleeping bag to take a nap.

"I think we should all vote, use pieces of paper to anonymously do it!" Iida stated, chopping his arm.

"But wouldn't people just vote for themselves?"

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Denki agreed.

"Then those people shouldn't be heroes if they act so selfishly." Tsuna stated, a cold look on her face at such a selfish act. 'Definitely something Enji would do.'