Minho Imagine ~ Melxinx

A/N ~ I am SO sorry for not updating anything. I've had a fair bit on my mind these past two or so weeks and it's been REALLY hectic. But despite all that, I really hope that things can get back on track and so can my life.

~Melania's POV~

"What the shucking hell Mel?!? What was going through your shucking head when you ran out there!" My boyfriend, Minho, screamed at me after I took off into the maze.

"I'm sorry... I just, I needed to get away." I looked down, my long blonde hair covering my face.

"That's not good enough Melania! You know what? I can't protect someone so idiotic. We're through Melania." I gasped, the tears stopped falling from my eyes as I looked up to see Minho with his back turned, walking away.

"Minho..." I say my voice cracking. My legs refused to move as I sunk to the ground staring at my shaking hands. "No... Minho..." I whispered quietly.

~~~~~~~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since Minho left me and I haven't left my hammock in my own area of the Glade.

Blood and tears stained my hammock. The tears still streaked down my face, the blood still running down from my wrists.

I haven't eaten anything and only drank limited water that was near. It hurts. My heart aches with the pain of Minho leaving me.

"Mel?" I stare at the ground knowing Thomas always comes to see how I am.

"Go away Thomas." I say quietly, my voice hoarse and cracking.

"Normally I would Mel, but someone's here to see you." I hear another set of footsteps and I don't even look up not caring who they belong to.

"Melania?" That voice. The voice I loved, the voice that broke my heart and drove me to this. I look up, my body beginning to shake.

I see Minho there standing in front of me. He's paler than ever, his face streaked with tears with a sad expression.

He walked slowly over to me and stood a metre in front of me with his arms outstretched.

Not caring what I was doing, I leapt into his chest crying once more. The tears colder than ever as they fell onto his shoulders.

"Mel... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say those things. I'm such a shucking slinthead. I didn't mean it Mel. I'll protect you forever, that's why I didn't want you in the Maze." He said stroking me words.

Hearing those words I broke apart looking into Minho's glassy eyes reflecting my own. "Minho..." I said quietly.

"Please. Melania, I need you back. Please. I love you Mel. Always have, always will." That was enough for me.

With my dying energy I kissed Minho. Something I'd missed terribly this past week. Finally, once again, something felt right in the world.

When we broke apart, we looked at each other. A smile of the both of our faces as he held each other together.

"I know I was stupid, Minho. I love you too." I said, never wanting this moment of the two of us together to ever end.

"Hey Guys! Since you two are back together, do you think you could go back and work?" We turned to look at Thomas who was standing there awkwardly.

'I wish I could punch him right now.'