Thomas Imagine ~ AnaLuK

~ Ana's POV ~

"Everyone to the Homestead! It's time for Truth or Dare." I turn around to see Gally yelling out for us all. I look to my friend, Thomas, and shrug before walking over to the group of Gladers.

Once I arrive I hear Gally shouting the rules about no backing out or there will be punishments.

"Is everyone ready?" We all sit in a circle around the fire and start cheering. Once the cheering quietens down, the Truths and Dares begin.

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes in and no one has asked me 'Truth or Dare' yet. And with all the dates going around, I'm thankful.

"Ana; Truth or Dare?" I turn to Clint who had asked me the question. Not wanting to be deemed a chicken, I replied.

"Dare!" I said bravely waiting for the horrible dare that would befall me.

"I dare you... To kiss Newt. On the lips." I blushed. Newt was like a brother to me. We weren't like that.

I turned to Newt and he just shrugged and I copied him. It's not like it meant anything. We leaned in quickly, kissing each other's lips for a split second before breaking apart.

When I turned to look at Thomas I saw him storming off towards the hammocks. I looked around worried before chasing after him.

"Thomas! Thomas, slow down! What's wrong?" When I finally caught up to him, Thomas turned around and pushed my back against the pole.

"What's wrong? Have you noticed how much you mean to me? I love you, Ana!" Before I could respond, Thomas' lips were on mine pushing me against the wall.

When he broke away, he turned around walked away. I put out my hand to stop him but it was too late.

"I love you too, Thomas."