Newt Imagine ~ NashleyHoran

~ Bila's POV ~

I wake up in a freezing metal box surrounded my objects with the letters W.C.K.D on them. I shuffle back into a corner, pulling my knees tight to my chest.

A half an hour later of sitting in this freezing box, light finally begins to appear. The box stops at a halt, throwing me forward.

Bright sunlight begins to shine in. I cover my eyes on instinct as I hear the thumps of someone jumping into the box with me.

"Bloody hell... It's a girl..." As my eyes adjust to the light I hear an accent of a boy only to see him standing before me, messy blonde hair and light brown eyes.

"Are you okay?" He holds out his hand for me. I hesitantly take it as he helps me to stand up.

"You got a name, greenie?" He says in his accent again.

"Bila... It's Bila." I say quietly as he smiles.

"Welcome Bila, to the Glade."

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~

A week later and Newt and I have become great friends. We both work on the Gardens together meaning we see each other most the day.

I must admit, I have gained a crush on him but I can't tell him that. It'll only ruin our friendship.

I sigh as I work away digging out the dirt holes to plant crops for us to eat, when I hear Newts voice call out to me.

"Bila!" I spin around, my wavy hair blowing in my face.

"Yes Newt?" I ask, watching Newt shift uncomfortably in his place.

"Umm... Can you come with me for a second?" I place the shovel against the wooden structure next to me.

"Sure." I say as I follow Newt behind the Homestead when he stops. "Newt? Why are we here?" He turns around to me looking at me.

"I don't know how to say this... I just, I love you Bila. I really do. I know I've only known you a week but it feels like I've known you forever." I stood shocked.

"You don't have to say anything, I just thought I shou..." Before Newt could finished his sentence, I pressed my lips against his before quickly taking them away.

"I love you too, Newt." I say. I barely get the words out before Newt brings me into another kiss, this one lasting much longer.