Teresa Imagine ~ Everyone

A/N ~ Okay, this Imagine is for girls only (unless you guys don't mind being a girl). I feel really bad for Teresa, she is like a sister to me so I thought I'd make an imagine for her. I hope you like it.

~ Teresa's POV ~

"Oi! Greenie!" I spin my head around, moving my black hair from my face and cross my arms as I wait for Clint to get over to me.

"What is it?" I ask coldly. All these boys want is to "hang out" with me. Truth is, I don't like guys. I like this one new girl in the Glade with me.

"(Y/N) told me to give you this." He said holding out a perfectly folded piece of paper.

"And maybe, when you're done, we could hang out." I glared at him as he held up his hands and walked away. I returned my attention back to the paper as I opened it.

Teresa,

Meet me in the Deadheads as soon as you get this. It's URGENT!

Thanks, (Y/N)

I folded the paper back up, placing the shovel I was using against the nearest wooden structure and running over towards the Deadheads.

Sure enough, when I got to the Deadheads, there was (Y/N) standing there. Her (H/C) hair falling perfectly over her shoulders. Her smile lifted when she noticed me as I walked over.

"Hey T. You got my note, huh?" I nodded as I stood in front of her, watching her lean back against the tree, one leg propped up against it.

"Yeah. What's this about anyway?" She took a few steps towards me before looking down at the ground.

"Well, I... I just wanted to say that, I love you Teresa. Even though we're both girls, I love you more than anything in the world and I thought I should tell you." Her cheeks turned a deep shade of pink and mine mimicked her own.

I cautiously stepped forward to her, placing my hand under her chin and lifting her head up so she looked me directly in the eyes.

"I love you too (Y/N)." I whisper quietly as her mouth drops open slightly.

Before she can say another word, my lips are planted on her own soft pair, moving in perfect sync.

I gently move her back so her backs against a tree as my arms wrap gently around her waist and hers around my neck.

When we break apart, we stay in the same position staring into each other's eyes.

"You really are the most beautiful person in the world." I whisper quietly to her as she blushes before she kisses me this time.