One

Hi! I am JeffThePyrokenetic, but you guys can call me Jeff! Here are a few things about me! I am a major Tiana/Bam shipper, and this is my first story! I would really love constructive criticism, but please do not be mean. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Biana Pov:

I yawned, pushing back the purple silk covers of my bed. The sunlight was streaming in through my curtains. I glanced at my clock, and scrambled out of my bed.Oh no! It is 6:30 already! I needed to wake up at 6:00! I took a deep breath, and scanned my room. I sighed, and ran to my closet, tugging on my Foxfire uniform. I swept a pink gloss over my lips, and lightly brushed mascara on my eyelashes. Pulling my hair into a loose braid, I ran to the leapmaster, and yelled,

"FOXFIRE!" I closed my eyes, and let the light sweep me away.

I arrived at Foxfire right as the bell rang, and rushed to my first class. The morning crept by, slower than a snail. After what felt like an eternity, it was lunchtime. I walked to the dining room, and scanned the room for my friends. As always, when I walked in, many eyes flitted to me. I walked over to my friends table, and slid in between Sophie and Linh. As I sat down, beginning to dig into my food and chatting with my friends, My eyes made contact with a silvery blue pair of eyes. Quickly, I looked down, a pink tinging my cheeks.

"Hi Guys!" I said.

Tam Pov:

Just like all of the boys in the dining room, I noticed when Biana walked in. when she scanned the hall for our table, I noticed how her teal eyes sparkled like the ocean.

Uggghhhh, why did she have to be so pretty! As she sat down at the table, I felt a slight tinge of pink brush my cheeks. Smiling brightly, she began talking about the weekend. I kept on eating, and slowly began zoning out what she and the others were saying.

"Tam, Linh, can you come too?" I looked up,

"Huh, what?"Biana sighed, and Linh looked at me in annoyance.

"What Biana said, was that she is hosting a sleepover at Everglen tonight." explained Linh.

Linh loved sleepovers, I, not so much. Out of my love for my sister, I sighed and said yes.

. . .

After the long and immensely boring school day, Linh and I headed to the leapmaster. Wylie joined us moments later. I clasped Linh's hand, and yelled,

"SOLREEF!" The light surrounded the three of us, and we were whisked into the light. THe moment that we landed, Linh ran to our bedroom. I, on the other hand was less excited about the prospect of a sleepover. Grabbing a piece of mallowmelt on the way, I walk upstairs to Linh and my room.

When I opened the door, I was assaulted by a mess of color. I covered my eyes, and moaned,

"Linh....Why do you need to bring your whole closet to a sleepover?" I ask. Linh smiles brightly at me, and asks,

"Well, Tammy, may I ask why you never wear anything colorful?" Linh tossed her sleek black hair over her shoulder. I sighed.

"Now, you sound like Biana." I crossed my arms and pouted playfully. A sly smile spread across Linh's face.

"What about Biana?" she says with a smirk.

My face flushed, and I stuffed it into a pillow. Linh continues,

"I know that she is kind, smart, confident, and not to mention beautiful." I stuff my face deeper into the pillow. I know that my face is likely redder than a tomato at this point.

After enduring 15 more minutes of teasing fron Linh, We are finally ready to go. Wylie gives Linh a hug, and lightly pecks her on the head. My brain's alarms are sounding, and I usher her to the leapmaster before it becomes a makeout fest, and I kill Wylie.

The beam of light covers the two of us, and we leap away.

I hope you like the story so far, thanks for reading it! -Jeff