Three

Biana Pov:

I smiled, enjoying seeing how Sophie's brain spun, trying to find a way out of the problem. I enjoyed the moment when Sophie realized that there was no way out even more.

"So, Who is gonna go first?" I inquired. Nobody volunteered.

"Well, then, I guess I'll go." I looked at Dex. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He mumbled, glancing at the ceiling.

"Ok then! Have you ever kissed someone, and if so, who?" Dex's eyes looked everywhere but Sophie, and he flushed crimson. A small smile appeared on my lips.

"Awwww, was Sophie your first kiss?" Linh smirked, and they both turned bright red. Dex nodded, and then dared Fitz to propose to his crush. We were all very surprised when he levitated up to the chandelier, and proposed then and there. Keefe, Sophie, Linh, Marella, Dex and I all fell down laughing. Tam even smiled!

After about an hour of truth or dare, Della walked in with a plate of mallowmelt and placed it on the ground. We all crowded around it, scrabbling for the largest pieces.

Eventually, Linh and I got bored of annoying Tam, and Keefe had a mental breakdown about the state of his hair, Sophie suggested that we watch a movie, one of he favorites. HARRY POTTER! Everyone was enthusiastic, so we all brought pillows and blankets to the den, and switched on the movie.

Once we had watched to about the end of the fourth movie, people started slowly filing out, and walking to bed. When we started the sixth movie, only Tam and I were left in the room. We were sharing a couch, and his arm was draped protectively around my shoulders. During the scary parts, I hugged him tight. I never wanted this to stop. But of course, it did.

Tam Pov:

Biana was fast asleep on my shoulder, looking just as pretty fast asleep than she did awake. I ran my hand through her chocolate hair, and smiled to myself. If Linh saw me, she would go crazy.

I was beginning to drift off to sleep myself, when Forkle himself burst into the den, snapping me out of my daze.

"Get up kids!" he shouted. Biana straightened, rubbing her teal eyes.

"What do you want?" she asked, "It is freaking 2 in the morning."

He arched an eyebrow. "The Neverseen."

At that word, Biana told me to wake the boys, and she would get the girls ready. 5 minutes later, I was downstairs, with Dex, Fitz and a very annoyed Keefe training behind me. God that boy was annoying, complaining about the state of his hair. Then the girls ran in.

Biana had changed out of her dress, and was now wearing a pair of leggings, and a purple tunic. Her hair was pulled up into a simple ponytail. Linh jogged behind her, looking eager to fight, in a pair of black leggings, and a blue tank top. Her hair was still in the high ponytail from earlier. Sophie was wearing the same human outfit from earlier, but her makeup was gone, and her braid was beginning to frizz. Forkle led us out into the cool night air, and raised his pathfinder up. We all grabbed hands, and glittered off to Atlantis.

I do not have many memories of the battle, but I remember tugging on Neverseen cloaks, and Linh parting the water of the Unity fountain in Atlantis. We ended up in a facility deep underground, Vespera and Fintain were there, projecting their images on mirrors, placed all over the area. I remember feeling Biana vanish, and wanting to go after her, but I could not find her. I remember Vespera's scream, and rushing up to find Biana, in a pool of blood, unconsious, on the hard stone floor.

I remember Biana being scooped up, away from the broken glass of the mirror. I remember wanting to go after her, but not. I remember the water flooding in, and the force field being fixed. My sister was a hero, but all I could think about was Biana. 

Thanks so much for reading this chapter! Sorry that it is so short, but hopefully next one will be longer! Thanks to @the-biana-vacker for letting me use some of her headcanons! Bye!

-Jeff