Seven

Biana Pov:

The three of us all sat down on my bed, and I pulled out my imparter. I swiped on the silver screen, and hailed the four friends that were still searching.

"Hey guys." I said. "We found her."

Sophie smiled, and Keefe popped his head in the camera.

"Hiya Linh! See ya in a minute lady sparkles!"

I groaned. " Dex, Marella, did you get that too?"

Marella nodded vigorously. "See you in a minute, Bi!"

I shut off the imparter, and laid back on the fluffy purple comforter. Moments later, everyone was crammed on my bed and in my room, chatting. Linh was talking animatedly with Marella, Sophie was cramming her face into a pillow, probably blushing. Keefe was laughing his butt off with Dex, who now had pink hair. Tam was standing in a corner, being emo. I lay in a fluffy beanbag, becoming more and more confused at the moment.

I sat there, watching the scene go down, internally betting who would fall off the bed first. I must have not realised it, but Sophie was running over to me, waving her hand in my face.

"Bi, Bi, BI!"

I blinked. "What?"

"We're having a sleepover!"

My eyes widened. "WHAT!?!?"

All heads turned to me, and I blushed slightly. Letting out a small sigh, I asked who invited them. Now they blushed.

Tugging at an eyelash, Sophie smiled sheepishly. "Ummm, well... your parents told me to try to make your first day back home good, so, uhhh... I kinda invited everyone over to stay the night at Everglen?"

She was flushing a shade of bright scarlet, and honestly, it was really sweet of her to do that. I smiled, and (painfully) stood up from the beanbag. I wrapped my arms around her, smiling gently. I realized then, that that was one of the first times I had smiled since the battle. Smiling felt good.

"Well, if we are having a sleepover, I guess we should go into another room!" I declared. Everyone nodded, and we all walked out of my room and into a large den, which was conveniently filled with giant beanbags, pillows, blankets, and couches.

After getting situated in the room, Dex suggested that we play a game. Strangely enough, Sophie of all people suggested that we play seven minutes in heaven. Me, being the queen of matchmaking and sleepover games, gladly agreed.

A empty bottle of butterbeer (Don't ask why I decided to do that) was laying on the mantle of the fireplace in the wall. Dex picked it up, placed it on the ground, and gave it a big spin. Around and around it spun, getting slower, and slower, and slower. Clink. The bottle stopped, spinning slowly from me to Linh. She blushed, and looked away from Dex. Tam was growling, and Dex was looking from Linh to Marella. Dang! It's like a soap opera in here! I smirked, and pushed them into the closet.

Tam Pov:

OH HECK NO. NO SISTER OF MINE WAS GOING INTO A CLOSET WITH ANYBODY OTHER THAN WYLIE. Sure, I guess that Dex was sweet and all, but I don't like her being too close to her boyfriend, let alone go into a closet and make out with another boy.

Those next few minutes were horribly painful. I chewed on my lip, and glared at the closet. Biana was staring at a wall, silent. Moments later, a loud ringing sound went throughout the room. Keefe got up, and wrenched the door open. Linh ran out of the door, redder than a tomato. She launched herself into our beanbag, and smushed her face into the soft fabric.

"Linh, Linh?" I hissed "Did Dizznee do anything to you?"

"No." she squeaked. I let out a breath.

"Good. I would have murdered him if he even thought to touch you."

She turned around, and glared. "Tammy, that's not nice."

I turned around, hearing the closet door squeak open. Sophie came out, frozen in shock. She squeaked when Keefe came out behind her, and rushed to a beanbag.

"Tam! Your turn!" I looked around, seeing Marella and Dex in a beanbag together. Biana was alone. Keefe and Sophie were sitting far apart, with that annoying fart smirking, and Sophie blushing like crazy. I walked up to the bottle, and gave it a hard spin. Clink, Clink, Clink. My eyes widened as the bottle came to a stop.

Hiya people! Sorry for not updating in so long. Thanks for 299 reads, and to everyone who has commented! Who do you think that the bottle is gonna land on? Also, if anyone wants to make me a new cover, I would love that! Thanks for reading!

-Jeff