Nine

Tam Pov:

Crap. Oh Crap. This girl is going to kiss me. My string of thoughts was broken I heard a snort erupt from the blonde's mouth.

"Oh Tam. You really thought that I was gonna kiss you?"

I turned crimson. "Uhh...Well, you were leaning towards me and all, so I just assumed that, you know, I was gonna have to shove you off of me?"

"Pfft! As if! Sure, you're cute and all, but I'm taken. Also, I gotta talk to you about something." She wiggled her eyebrows, and crawled to the corner next to mine.

"First of all, Everyone knows about your crush on Biana. Except for Biana herself." My face, if possible, turned more red. "Also, because of the extreme oblivion in this group, I am just going to tell you. Tam, Biana is head over heels for you."

WHAT!!!!!!! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS? Wait, Tam, I bet that stupid banana-head put her up to this. Ughhhhhhhhh.

Marella sighed, looking disappointed. "Anyway, all I'm saying is that you should freaking tell her! One of these days, she is gonna lose hope. OK?"

The timer beeped outside of the room, and The door to the room burst open, letting tons of light into the room. Marella jumped up from her corner, and strode out, looking immensely pleased with herself. Linh hugged Biana, and then rushed over to Marella, who immediately started a whispered conversation involving a lot of giggling.

Biana suggested that we play truth or dare instead. I, of course, agreed immediately, not wanting to have another torturous round of Seven Minutes in Heaven.

"Bangs boy, T or D?!" Keefe yelled.

I hesitated, not wanting to make a bad decision. Truth would be very bad, since everyone would likely want to know what happened in the closet, or something about my love life. In that case, there was only one thing to do.

"Dare."

Don't get me wrong, I was a little nervous about getting a dare from my mortal enemy, but honestly, It was better than being interrogated.

"I dare you to lick Sophie's hair." I swallowed down a grimace, and walked over to Sophie's beanbag, and lightly licked her blonde locks. Gross.

After that horrid encounter with Sophie's horrid tasting hair, I dared Linh to not get any toys or clothes for Princess Purryfins for the next month.

On and on the game went, until Keefe's turn rolled around again. "Lady Sparkles! Truth or dare?"

Biana seemed to be deep in thought at the simple question. "Or!" she cried triumphantly.

"No way Bi, Truth Dare?"

"Ummmm, The space in between?"

I smirked, enjoying seeing Biana giving Keefe a hard time. "Biana. TRUTHDARE?"

"Fine..." she groaned, "Dare."

A smirk flitted across Keefe's insufferable features.

"Biana, I dare you to go wash off all of your makeup."

She gulped, and her smile crumbled. Keefe shot up, apologizing profusely.

"No, Keefe, It's fine." She walked through the room, and to the attached bathroom. Minutes ticked by, and by five, Marella walked over to me and whispered,

"Go talk to her. Now."

She flashed a smile towards me, and I stood up.

"I am going to go check on her, OK?" Without waiting to hear their answer, I turned and headed off towards the bathroom.

Biana Pov:

Why me? First my crush is making out with another girl in the closet, and now Keefe, who is almost my brother, dared me to take off my makeup. Why world, WHY?

I stared at my reflection, hating the scars on my cheek, how they revealed themselves from behind my makeup mask, like a witch taking off a disguise.

A knock on the door jolted me out of my daze. I hid my scarred cheek with my long hair, then opened the door.

"Bia?"

I snarled internally. Great. Of course he decides to come in to check on me.

I stared at him, hoping that my tone would be enough to make him leave. "What do you want, Tam?"

"Bia, I want to make sure you are ok." He said this so softly and sweetly that my heart wanted to melt. Still, I sneered, and slammed the door in his face.

I whirled around to face the mirror again, gently resting my face in my hands. The door creaked open behind me, then shut. I heard footsteps walking into the bathroom.

"I thought I told you to go away." I said flatly.

"What if I don't want to?" Tam smirked. I whirled around to face him.

"Why? Why do you even bother with me when you have so many girls out there fawning over you? Do you really think it is ok to go snog Marella, then come in here and be kind to me?" I said these words quietly, but there was no weakness in my tone. "Tam, you're wrong. Once you have chosen someone, you should be faithful to them."

Again, I turned away from his oh so handsome and sincere face, but this time, i walked towards the door.

I felt a hand on my wrist, and turned around slowly, to see Tam approaching me.

"Biana, stop. If you are going to hate me for something that I never did, then so be it."

"What?" I my eyebrow raided, and my fists relaxed. My body shifted unconsciously towards his.

He glanced towards the door, and then, bent down and gently pressed his lips against mine. I stiffened, forgetting how to breathe, how to speak, how to move. A few seconds later, he pulled away.

"Biana, I'm s-sorry." He stammered, looking at my frozen body. A pink blush was spreading across his face. "I just couldn't move on without showing you."

As he turned towards the door, I grabbed his wrist. A gentle smile eased across my face.

"Shut up, you doofus!"

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pressed my lips to his. Sparks flew, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me up to his level. When we parted, I lay my head on his chest, holding on tightly. He set me down, and I tucked my hair behind my ear, showing off the scars for him to see.

"Oh! Bia..." a little smile flicked on my face, as he hugged me tight.

"Come on Bi, Lets go."

ok, first of all, that took forever to write. second of all, sorry for the cliffhanger last chapter. third of all, please PM me if you have any ideas of what should happen next! thanks to @Emmie_SkyHeart for being awesome and commenting all of the time! go give her a follow! Ily!!!

-Jeff