Five

Biana Pov:

After being stuck in the hospital wing for 4 days straight, I was ready to go home. During those days, all of my friends had visited at least once, with Marella Keefe, Tam and Linh, and Dex all visiting me every day. Honestly, I was not too surprised when Sophie only visited twice, being the busy moonlark that she is. Still, it hurt.

Tam had been an absolute angel during the time that I was in the hospital wing, visiting me everyday, and being there to support me, as a shoulder to cry on, someone to vent to, and overall being awesome. I had thought that I had liked him before, but now, I might just love him.

Keefe was also awesome to me, acting like the big brother that Fitz wasn't. Every time he saw me, he was loaded with sweets, which we ate together, and argued about who should get the biggest pieces of mallowmelt.

Marella and Linh almost always came together, and were supportive and sweet, but also a more than a little bit annoying about Tam.

Dex, stopped by every day, to give me a hug, and sometimes came in with the whole crew.

Wylie only came a few times, but he was really nice to me during every visit, though sometimes, he and Linh got a little distracted staring into each others eyes.

Then there was Fitz. My own brother. Honestly, he was the least supportive, and got really mad at me for saving his butt. I understood that he was worried about me, but yelling at me for fighting off Vespera? That was just cruel. The next day, he walked in on a visit from Tam, and screamed at me for hanging out with someone who cared about my well being.

I was sitting in front of a mirror, Linh, Marella and Sophie were all behind me. Marella had finished on a beautiful braid in my dark waves, and Linh was doing a light layer of makeup. (A/N: Biana already got her bandages off, and she is already dressed in a outfit. She also already did her foundation and stuff, so she looks like her old self.) Sophie and I were munching on food, and we were all teasing each other, although I didn't really feel like teasing Sophie about her love triangle.

"Bi!" Marella shouted, waving a hand over my face. I blinked a few times, and asked,

"What?"

"Well, we were wondering how you feel about going back home?" I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Well, I'm excited to sleep in my own bed again, but I don't know how I feel about having to live with Fitz." Sophie's head cocked at my brother's name.

"What's wrong with Fitz?" she inquired. I breathed in deeply, firmly keeping in any tears that were threatening to spill out of my eyes. Quietly, I explained how cruel Fitz had been to me, not even bothering to gloss over the part with Tam.

Miraculously, at the end of the story, I had only shed a few tears. My three besties were all around me, making a shell of hugs, support, and love. Sophie grabbed my hand, and pulled me up, lifting a crystal to the sky. We all linked hands, and let the light take us to Everglen.

Once we arrived, my parents pulled me into gentle hugs, making sure to not hurt my still weak arms. Then, Sophie and Marella led me up to my room. Only then, as I sat on the bed with my besties, I noticed that Linh was not there.

OMG!, MY STORY GOT 100(ish) READS!!!!!! I want to shout out @Emmie_SkyHeart, and @Bobthetitain33 for all of your amazing comments! Also, sorry for the filler chapter. Love you guys!

-Jeff