Eight

Biana Pov:

My hopes surged as Tam spun the bottle. If it landed on me, I would be the luckiest girl in the entire world. The bottle passed me once, twice, three times. Clink, clink, clink. The bottle slowed to a stop. My eyes widened, and it felt like my breath was being stolen from my lungs. Oh god, Oh god.

Marella. That traitor. I glanced up at her, hating her smirk, her blonde waves, everything. She smiled sweetly at Tam, grabbing him by the elbow, and leading him into the closet. She blew a kiss to Dex as she tugged Tammy into the closet. As she closed the door, she turned to me and winked. WINKED. If I was a cartoon character, steam would be coming out of my ears.

Why was I such an idiot? Of course I had to tell her about my crush. Now, I bet they are making out in the closet right now. I didn't notice the tears that were trickling down my face until I felt a warm body besides me. Linh. She had a small smile on her face. Her slender fingers flicked the tears off of my cheeks.

"Bi, don't worry, everything is gonna be fine, okay?" I nodded weakly, grateful for her support. Just then, the door to the closet creaked open. Marella had a victorious smirk plastered onto her face. Tam was blushing furiously, and walked out of the closet, offering a small smile to Marella as she left.

"Guys?" All heads turned to me. I blushed. "Could we play another game?"

Marella snickered, and said "Of course! Truth or dare?

I nodded, smiling a little. "I'll go first!" Keefe yelled. "Bangs boy, T or D?!" 

Tam Pov:

The bottle slowed to a stop. I looked up to where the bottle was pointed at, and internally groaned. Of course it had to land on the one girl who most certainly liked me. Of course. She walked over to me, tugging me up by the elbow. I stared at her, disgusted as she blew a kiss to Dex. That poor guy was being led on so much. She was practically sitting on him in their beanbag. As she pushed me into the closet, she winked at Biana. These are most certainly going to be some of the worst few minutes of my life.

I settled down onto the floor as far away from Marella as possible. Unfortunately, she was sitting in the middle of the closet, leaving me with being only a few feet away. A smirk was plastered on her face as she leaned towards me.

Hai Guys! Its Jeff! I hope you like this chapter! there was a LOT of DrAmA! Please don't murder me about this cliffhanger. Anyway, the next chapter should be out sometime in the next few hours! Byeeeeeee!