1

Izuku Yagi, son of Inko Yagi (Green Telek) and Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and twin to Izumi Yagi, the two siblings were almost inseperable balls of energy in a loving family, until...

"Would you like to hear the good news or the bad news first, Mrs Yagi?" the doctor asked.

"The bad please," Inko said, worriedly.

"I'm afraid your son is... *deep breath* your son is quirkless," Izuku dropped his All Might figuring and Izumi looked at her older twin with a shocked expression.

"However, your daughter Izumi has a powerful energy quirk that can be used to either strengthen her body, or in the form of telekinesis, I believe that by the age of 14, she'd be able to lift buildings," the doctor explained happily, Izumi smiled brightly.

"You hear that Izumi? You're going to be a hero," Inko beamed, forgetting about her son and his misfortune.

(Timeskip)

Izuku was still broken after the recieving the news of his quirklessness, but that didn't stop him from wanting to help people and be a hero. He smiled with determination that one day, he'll reach that goal, the 2 children walked into their house with their mother.

"So, how'd it go?" Toshinori asked.

"Unfortunately, Izuku is quirkless," Toshinori looked in surprise and worry, "but Izumi has a powerful energy quirk that can strengthen her muscles, or be used in the form of telekinesis," Inko finished, Toshinori's attention immediately switched to his daughter.

"That's amazing, you're gonna be a great hero," Toshinori exclaimed, Izuku looked at the family of 3.

'Am I still a part of it?' he thought sadly, before shaking his head, 'no, they didn't forget me, they're just celebrating Izumi's quirk, tomorrow it'll be different.'

He was so wrong.

(Timeskip - The next day)

"How'd it go, Izumi?" asked Shoto Todoroki when he spotted her entering their preschool.

"Guys, I'm worried," Izumi said.

"What's wrong? Did you get a weak quirk?" Katsuki Bakugo asked, "it doesn't matter, a quirk is a quirk," he said.

"No, I have a strong energy quirk that I can use as strength enhancement, or telekinesis but... Izuku is quirkless," the small group gasped in surprise.

"Is he alright?" asked Shoka Todoroki, Shoto's twin sister.

"Yes, but I'm worried he still wants to be a hero," Izumi explained.

"What?! But if he does that, he'll die," Katsumi Bakugo yelled.

"I know... do you guys have any idea on how to stop it?" Izumi asked.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"How about we beat him up with our quirks," Katsuki suggested.

"What? We want to avoid him getting hurt, why would we use our quirks on him?" Shoka asked.

"It might work," Shoto agreed, "if he's scared of quirks, then he won't want to be put is a situation where he could die from them," he explained.

"I don't like it, but alright," Izumi said.

"Okay, I'll join," Katsumi agreed.

"No, I won't do it," Shoka said.

"Then just don't interrupt," Shoto said, Shoka nodded dejectedly.

The group walked up to Izuku, who was sitting by himself in the corner, still wondering if his family still cared about him.

"Hey, Bro, do you still want to be a hero?" Izumi asked, Izuku brightened up, happy that he wasn't forgotted.

"Yes, more tha-" he was cut off by an explosion to the face, courtesy of Katsuki.

"Don't, you're a quirkless Deku," Katsuki said.

"You'd be nothing but a burden," Shoto added.

"You'd die before you could do anything," Izumi joined.

"So don't even try, Deku," Katsumi finished.

'Deku', that word would haunt him for the next few years. A word that would eventually lead to the dissapearance of Izuku Yagi.

"W-why are you doing this?" Izuku cried.

"Because you were born, you useless fuck," Katsuki said

To Be Continued...