9

(Miles POV)

Izuku asked for me to come to his room this morning, I'm kinda curious as to what he wants to talk about. Once I walked into his room he turned around to face me.

"Okay, so... something happened," he said before leaning down and flipping onto the ceiling, I looked in awe, "pretty weird, right?" he asked, I began to smile, this was the same way I showed Peter about my powers, I leaned down myself and flipped to the ceiling with him.

"Not that weird," I said with a small laugh.

"You have... you're Spider-Man?" Izuku asked in a whisper yell, I allowed a small laugh and let go, landing on the ground, Izuku followed in suit.

"Yep," I answered simply.

"But... didn't you say you were quirkless?" Izuku asked.

"I am. Our powers aren't actually a quirk, I'm yet to understand what exactly they are, but what I do know is that I can help people with them, so I do," I explained.

"So, what exactly are your powers? Do you have names for them?" he asked.

"I can stick to walls as you know, I can turn invisible, I produce bioelectricity, I call that my 'Venom Power', there's my spider sense, I have the proportional strength of a spider, increased durability, which is why I can get sent straight through walls without breaking bones," I explained, Izuku's face held some confusion.

"What about your webs?"

"I use synthetic webs that I put into web shooters, I can't produce them," I said, Izuku then moved his arm up, which was confusing, until he made the 'thwip hand', middle and ring finger in, other fingers stretched out, a web shot out from small slits on his hand, I was stunned.

"You can produce... organic webs?" I slowly asked, I noticed that he began to panic a little, "that's so cool, I'm kinda jealous," I said, I noticed his face relax a little.

"It can't be that special," Izuku said sheepishly.

"Izuku," I started, getting his attention, "the chemicals used for my webs are relatively cheap, but the exstensive use of it, my vigilantism for example, brings the price up a fair bit, the ability to produce them naturally is like a godsend on an ability for a Spider-Man," I explained, once I learnt to use my venom in air manouvring, I used it quite a bit, just to save webs.

"O-oh," Izuku stuttered out, I smiled at him, when an idea popped into my head.

"Follow me," I told him as I walked out of the room, we both went towards the room that the spider I had been working on was in, keyword: was, I have no doubt that that was the spider that bit him, I was originally going to wait until I found someone that cared more about helping others than fame or fortune and was willing to put in work to improve themselves, so I'm really happy that I found Izuku, he's the definition of what it means to be Spider-Man, he's been getting back up after so much, everyone from the Spider-Verse that I met after Peter died has lost someone that they care about, but Izuku had no one, and was knocked down by those he cared about. I think he'll probably be the best of all of us. We arrived at the room and I opened the door, walking over to a closet, I opened it, revealing my copy of Peter's suit that he gave me back when I was starting out, I grabbed the mask and passed it to Izuku, "try it on," I offered, he slowly slid it over his face, adjusting it slightly once it was on.