Multiple Holomatters

"U-Um

"U-Um... Perceptor, everyone. My h-holoforms seem to be out of c-control ... Apologies if I disrupt, but c-could you- ?"

Everyone on the Lost Light's deck dropped what they were doing.

Apparently, Nautica and Skids were trying to show Aurora how to perform her holomatter. She ended up overusing the power and, unintentionally, made different versions of herself.

The one near her faceplate, in the yellow dress, is the youngest past - self form. The one in white cloak is the second oldest. From the there, the last human is the third oldest - which is also her main holomatter. Aurora is her normal self, alongside a faded crimson bot - her suit.

What impressed Perceptor and basically everyone else, is that she also managed to split her personalities traits and feelings among the characters.

Aurora is not one to stutter, which Tailgate caught on soon enough. Aurora, herself, represents her flustered and timid expression, which is not often seen in her normally. She constantly kept stuttering over her words and was abashed when everyone kept calling her "cute". The bundle of joy, hugging Aurora's cheek, is when she was four years old. She seemed to have Aurora's childish and happy nature; the bright and optimistic part of her. In fact, although she knew everyone, she was overjoyed they were here. Those two feelings of Aurora are not often expressed, but true, to which the crew adored the time they were there.

The other two forms are more complicated. The one in white represents her guard and doubt. The feeling when she is uncomfortable or tense. Although the crew made her feel less worry, she remained in a straight position, on her knees, at most. This call of Aurora is the preparation to fight and battle, with the sheer will to survive. Her main holomatter represents her the most. She was calm, collected, and straightforward. She was the side of logic and understanding, quick-thinking and movement that is Aurora. Less feeling within this form.

And lastly, her suit form. This puzzled Brainstorm and Perceptor for the other forms seem to be her development and years of growing up. Aurora is still herself and the holomatter is the figure of the suit she uses in higher battles.

So, why was she a form?

Aurora is a very young bot, not even close to two-hundred years old. So when it came to the numerous sexual jokes, mentionings, and love, from Whirl, Rodimus, Skids, Swerve, Drift and Ratchet, etc. , this new feeling was developed.

Basically is the pleasure and passion, however not fully. She hardly seems to give much meaning and hardly acts on the supposed feeling. In fact when questioning her, she was confused on what she is supposed to be "in to" or the thought of love. She remain in a puzzled and focused state. Brainstorm said," For the most part, because it is a new and different thing, definitely for her, I expected much."

Nonetheless, Perceptor noted that Aurora had to control her holomatters, and she will be back to normal. So, until then, the crew spent a very experienceful and fun day with the five Aurora's.

I hope you like it! 

I think I misjudged the sizes, but it looks okay!