Work Kisses

"Wha- H-Hey! Sweetsparks, I-I am doing something!" Drift mumbles

"Well, so was I. And, I am fairly sure you are not one to mind,"  Perceptor smirks. 

Ratchet hums softly in agreement. 

I apologize dearly if I fangirl too much, but I can see this to be so cute!!!

So, I would think it would be common for Drift to visit Ratchet and Perceptor! Since Drift has a lot of free time and is mostly meditating or training, I believe he would often come around to Perceptor's Lab and Ratchet's Medical unit. He would do things like making sure they are okay, and that they had energon to fuel themselves. 

Ratchet and Perceptor are aware of this, but hardly mind Drift's presence, in fact enjoy it dearly. Of course, Ratchet being a very known medical officer and Perceptor being an intelligent scientist, they are often busy. Though Drift is not as knowledgeable to an extended amount as his lovers, he loves to help with whatever he can - mostly his strength to move equipment around or be a test in an experiment. 

So then I thought, what if he stopped coming. 

Ratchet and Perceptor notice one day that Drift did not come once during the cycle (day). When the cycle ended, they saw there lover, healthy and fine. So, brushed it off. 

Then as a couple more cycles pass, they started to get worried. Ratchet and Perceptor took some time of off their work to see what was wrong. And the first person they decided to go to was their captain, Rodimus.

Fortunately, they came by the second-in-command and co-captain, who said they were in Rodimus' office. 

Finally they came by the office and found Drift,  datapads scattered around the mech, broken and new ones. 

Surprised, Drift noticed them and welcomed them in, saying Rodimus went to go do something. The two asked Drift what had happened. Drift replied with something the others figured. Rodimus had pull a prank on his co-captian and second-in-command, Drift said it was a bad idea but help Roddy in the prank. Eventually he got caught, for the prank went a little too far, and all these damaged datapads are Megatron's and Ultra Magnus'. 

He was helping Rodimus renew them and replace the information on working datapads, and it might take a long while to get this work done. 

Ratchet and Perceptor had that look, and thought they could use this opportunity. 

First of all, they found it overwhelmingly pure for Drift to help in any situation. And honestly, since he had been visiting them so often. They decided to do the same to the occupied mech. 

Drift was the one to get the visits this time. (And a lot of kisses)

Ahhh, my heart. 

I hope you enjoy!!