You Are Still You

Hewos!

Hewos!

This is my first transformer related drawing! Transformers are one of my favorites, specially the Lost Light Crew!

A little back round about my OC; her name is Aurora. She was once human, who became a transformer. Seemingly seeking for redemption for her broken heart, or said spark. 

Aurora, at a very young age, was abruptly stolen from her home. A scientist and his maniac ways wanted a monster, literally and figuratively, stealing children from town to town. Sorrowfully, her parents and many others did not stand a chance. She was captured, and her physical and mental strength was her only survival. Even at such young ages, if you did not have those strengths, you were shot on sight. But, by sheer will to see the light once again, she past, as one of the few children with "born abilities". Trained as a weapon she fought the wars of others, letting them have that lovely victory that they could hardly win. She followed orders and obeyed like a trained dog, despite being tortured for the sake of listening. But through it all, she still had the heart of the kind soul before she became what he wanted her to be. Friends led her way to this moment; they made her feel and believe, and by her fallen comrades, the events leads to her recreation. 

A brand new person, a transformer, she walked along with the metal creations, learning there way and living among them. But despite that acceptance, the rest could hardly help but noticed, her nature - they have may have been living machines but she... is a robot, with her same habits: she followed, obeyed, and accepted everything. With her strength, intelligence, and broken soul, Optimus Prime even felt his own, shattered by the sight. He wanted to help rebuild her, so brought her to Rodimus, as he accepted her onto the Lost Light. 

For the drawing, this is a strong feeling of proving Aurora wrong. Rodimus was one of the first people that got through to her, leading to the rest of the crew. Rodimus hates people that can not be there own person, because of priorities and orders, strongly believing that he is equal among his crew, even if he was not a captain. Nevertheless, he defended her when she showed her nature in battle. And with that, leading to the rest of the adventures, she finally learn how to feel again. Her emotions were created and so was her own processor for her own voice. She will forever be that girl on Earth, but she will never be the same person again. 

I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you like it!