Flower Field

Hewos! 

Hewos! 

Welcome to the Flower Field with the Lost Light Crew (including Aurora). 

Along with the adventures the crew has, the most memorable one is the Flower Field (not in the comics).

Basically the crew comes to a planet flourishing in nature. And the main aspect that catches everyone eye is the various flowers that grow here. From the whitest of roses to the darkest of purple gloom, the planet has it all. 

There are gardeners, or what people would call, the Guardians of the land. Metal golems, twice as big as Ultra Magnus himself.  They been protecting the land for over centuries, and have a strict policy to the those that come. 

There are only a limited amount of people that could walk on the planet, but made an exception to the crew. On condition that half of the crew use their holomatters as humans when exploring, to lessen its space. Though the planet is massive, the golems keep small groups of people to contain any trouble that may occur, to which they could squash the holomatters. 

Rodimus and Aurora are one of the few crew members that changed into humans. 

And when exploring the beautiful lands, the crew ravished the sight and made many flower crowns for everyone. If not, pick up many into a bunch to keep.