Chapter 8

Hello everyone, I've read your comments and I want to say thank you so much for sticking with the series through these tough times! I hope everyone has stayed safe, as well as your loved ones. Remember to wash your hands and wear your mask when going out ❤

I will be adding a short note here to explain my disappearance, ill add another heading so if you'd like to skip the note and get right to the small portion I've written for chapter 8 you can do so ^^

Beginning of note 🐬

I personally have been having a rough time. For the last two years, I've been harshly bullied by a group of boys at my old school. I won't go into depth for what they did, but I moved from Tennessee to Texas to go to a better school. I've been doing alot better, but during the time of the incidents I fell into a very sad state. I was hit with writers block, and so I took a mini break.

I have so many amazing ideas with this story, and it makes my heart swell with joy when I see so many people want more, and they love my work. I hope you guys stick with me through all of this. I won't promise for more updates, however, I will be writing more, and I won't dissappear for months on end like before.

With that being said, enjoy this short chapter ^^

Ending of note 🐬

-

Chapter 8

"Mr. Stark, can I please come along? I need to be there for Ned, and MJ." Peter begged with wide eyes as he watched Tony pull on his coat.

The billionaire simply shook his head, turning to Happy Hogan who stood behind them, a pistol in hand. With a spin, it was settled into his pocket and hidden by an overcoat. With one last look, Tony and Happy left, going down through the elevator. Peter sighed, before flinching upon the feeling of a soft hand on his shoulder. He felt acrylics press softly into the fabric and help him turn around.

"It'll be alright, Pete." Pepper smiled, a comforting look shadowing her beautiful eyes. Peter calmed down slightly and nodded.

"I'm just worried. Ned is my best friend," Peter began, his eyes becoming shiny and threatening to spill tears. "If I lost him, I don't know what I'd do. And MJ."

"You have Iron Man on your side, Peter." Pepper reminded him and guided him to the couch. She sat him down and handed him a glass of water that was on the coffee table infront of them. She stood and headed towards the kitchen to grab her coffee.

Peter took a slow sip, before flinching as the raging storm outside scared him. His hands tightened around the glass.

To tight.

Shards of glass exploded from under Peter's hands, flying over his face. Peter was quick to dodge them. He feared for the worst.

'No, not the closet. Please.'

His hands shook. Was Pepper going to lock him up? He brushed the glass off of his lap as he heard the running footsteps of Mrs. Stark returning back to the room. He figured if the glass was on the floor, he could pull it off as he got scared and dropped it instead of being caught using super strength.

Pepper came running into the room upon hearing the sound of glass shattering. She found poor Peter on his knees, trying to pick up the glass with his hands.

"I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry I got scared and-and I dropped the cup and I'm really-"

Pepper grabbed his hands softly and guided them up, away from the glass. "Hey. It's okay, no need to panic. You're not in trouble. Let's clean this up the safe way."