Chapter 10

Tada, enjoy :)

"Hey, fat-boy. Rise and shine."

Ned forced his eyes to remain shut, trying to mask his fear and complete anxiety by pretending to be asleep. Truth be told, he had woken up as soon as the door opened. He didn't dare open his eyes, because upon feeling his hands being restrained behind his back, he could already tell what had happened.

He had been kidnapped.

Or, teen-napped. He was still trying to think of another name for it, since he didn't consider himself a kid.

"Oi, wakey wakey eggs and bakey."

Ned had to force the small laugh that was going to come from his throat back down, which was extremely uncomfortable. The thought of a villian waking him up this way was hilarious to him.

The sound of something revving to life, as well as heat behind his back forced him to yelp.

"I'm awake!" He cried. "I'm awake!"

His eyes jerked open, his head whipping to the side to view behind him. The first thing he seen was a villian, obviously. He had a gauntlet raised and a purple blast ready to blow him up.

"Wait!" He felt hot tears building up in his eyes, and when he had shut them, he felt them coming down his face. However, no pain was enflicted on him as he heard the repulsor go off, the blast more silent than Iron Man's repulsors.

Cracking his left eye open, he discovered the ropes around his wrists were freed, and the villian in purple had strode across the room infront of him. Tossing something on to Ned's chest, he took a seat in the far corner of the room.

"Try anything funny, and I will blow you up."

His voice felt oddly comforting for a villian. Ned watched as he brought his hand up, the chard rope fell to the floor. He looked at his stomach to find a chocolate chip granola bar. By looking at it, he hadn't realized how hungry he was. He smiled happily as he ripped it open. He didn't even think twice if it was poisoned or not.

"Thanks," he mumbled happily as he bit into the granola goodness. The villian sat with his mask tilted, getting a better look at Ned as he munched away happily.

As he ate, Ned began to take a look of his surroundings. It was a small room, with only a small mattress in the corner, and a window to Ned's left. In the center of the room was a metal chair. Ned had previously been tied to it, but thanks to the newfound human in the room, he wasn't.

He didn't wish to stand, in case it would initiate a fight he knew he'd lose, so he sat stressfully still. He had began to realize how dangerous his situation is halfway through his granola bar that he didn't realize where he was. Glancing out the window, he didn't know where he was.

His heart sped up just slightly, and his fidgeting became more consistent. He fiddled with his shirt, mumbling under his breathe.

"O-oh jeez.."

"Confused?"

Ned glanced up, nodding fearfully to the guy.