Chapter 2

WARNING: Incase you didnt see the warning, this book is pretty angsty. There is some talk of sex offenders and sexual assault. Like seriously this chapter is pretty dramatic and fucked up.

The following photos arent really who they are. They are just normal people who I like to imagine the characters as. Also I love making bad guys in my story's cute so hehe
Thanks to Bulletdm for helping me find some photos. More photos next chapter.

Characters:

Trisha Beaks (Ms. Trisha)

Jason Humorn

Jason Humorn

~

Peter gawked at how big and pretty the tower was, especially with the bright orange and red sunset right behind it. His eyes were wide, and he felt Peppers hand push his jaw closed gently from the front seat. She laughed. Peter took a minute to process how soft her hand was.

"Better close your mouth kid, or a bug will fly in there. You haven't even seen the avengers yet." Tony laughed and sped into the giant garage. Peter's mouth opened again at how many cars Tony had.

"Woah! I'm gonna meet the avengers!?" He squeaked, pressing his hands on his face.

"Yep. I mean, they live with us." Tony laughed, pulling his car to a stop. Peter opened the door, grabbing his bag and little box of books. When your in an orphanage, your not allowed to have many things. Peter just got lucky to snag some magazines of Tony.

Tony and Pepper stepped out of the car and headed toward a door. Tony opened the door and Peter hurried to catch up. It was a lobby. A lady sat at the desk.