Introduction

I'm gonna be introducing the different things in this AU.

Alpha:
An alpha is someone who is more powerful than others. They are normally the top/Dom in the relationship. It's rare that they are bottom, but they could potentially be a switch depending on who it is. There are also Head Alpha's, this means that they are the head of the pack. They have a little more power over the rest of the 'underdog' alpha's. Underdog alpha's are the alpha's underneath the head, like take Kageyama for example. Daichi would be the Head Alpha and Kageyama would be an 'underdog' alpha because he's not above the head, he's below, he has to listen to the Head Alpha.

Omega:
An Omega is someone who is below the alpha. They are who the alpha's mate with, the omega carries the alpha's pups. The omega is usually quite independent with most things (suga) but others can be quite needy with some things. The omega is usually the bottom and can very rarely the top, but there is some that can be switches and too the alpha on some occasions. Omegas are the ones who stay at home and look after the pups, the house, or the younger ones in the pack; you could call this an old-fashioned house wife.

Beta's:
A beta is someone who is the bottom of the pack. They aren't very common so they do have quite a bit of respect from the rest of the pack, even if they are the bottom rank. Only about 15% of the population are beta's so they are rare to get. Beta's can't mate with an Alpha or omega, they can only mate with another Beta. They can have a crush on an Omega or Alpha but that's it. It's against the rules to be with anyone else that's not a beta, this means not a lot of beta's are taken; a lot are single.

A bond mark:
A bond mark is what bonds two people together, forever. Once you are bonded together, you stick around each other forever. A bond mark is on the back of your neck; the nape of your neck. Once an alpha, or whoever your dating bites it, you are now bonded to them forever. You can press the mark with your finger and that allowed you to be able to talk to them; contact them. You only really press it when your in troubles do need to contact them.

Heat:
Heat is something that every omega goes through. It lasts for about 1-2 weeks for each omega. Every year there is a whole month where the omegas are in heat, they have to take 2-3 suppressants everyday to make the pain and sexual feeling calm down. Most omegas can just wait it out by taking pills but some can't; meaning they have to have sex in order for it to go away. Heat can happen at any time of the year, including winter and the cold seasons. It's more likely to happen during spring and summer but there is that small chance. During heat the omegas crave sexual attention from the alpha, wanting the alpha to fill them up with their pups. The alpha's have to control themselves from mating with the omegas. If they don't, the alpha them loses control and his/her inner alpha will come out and take over. This means that they have to stay away from omegas during heat. Also, if an omega has siblings that is an alpha, they don't get affected by it because they are their sibling. Same with the parents, they don't get affected by it because they are blood related to the omega. Take the miya brothers for example, if atsumu was in heat, osamu wouldn't be affected because he was atsumu's brother.

Nests:
Nests are the place where the omega feels the safest in. It's where they go if they are scared or if they want comfort. A nest is basically a bed/place they feel comfortable in, and they go there to sleep, feel safe, get comfort, etc.

Colours:
Red- an alpha that can be a switch, top and bottom.
Dark red- an omega/bottom that's a dominant bottom. Aka, a power bottom. (Nishinoya).
Orange- an omega that is independent and could live easily without an alpha.
Bright Yellow- an omega/alpha that never really wants to be outside, they would much rather be inside.
Baby yellow- a soft alpha that's a bit to quiet at times.
Green- an omega that can be both top and bottom.
Blue- a top alpha, one of the most powerful alpha's.
Dark blue- an alpha that can have mood swings quite a lot. They can also be the head alpha.
Purple- an introvert omega/alpha.
Dark purple- an extrovert omega/alpha.
Baby Pink- a sweet/soft omega/beta that cares about everyone's well-being and they are really shy.
Hot pink- an omega which that heat pills, suppressants, don't help them with heat. They have to have sex to help them.
Grey- an alpha/beta that is quite neutral and new to some things. They always have a plain face on (ushijima)
Black- They never really smile, they are mean to pretty much everyone. They are also VERY protective of their omega/mate.
White- they are very rare, only 3% of people are white. They are albino omegas/alpha's. They normally have the say over others, meaning they normally get to speak first.
Bluey/blackish- these are alpha's that are very protective of their mate and they are also a head alpha.
The colour you are also shows on the bottom of your back, like right here

I hope that makes sense lol. It's basically just a big dot on the bottom of your back.

Alpha's:
Daichi- blue
Kuroo- bluey/blackish
Bokuto- dark blue, head alpha
Sakusa- black, head alpha
Iwaizumi- bluey/blackish
Osamu- red
Tsukkishima- bright yellow
Kageyama- black
Aran- blue
Ushijima- grey/red/blue
Asahi- baby yellow
Lev- dark purple
Semi- grey, he sometimes smiles

Omega's:
Suga- hot pink
Kenma- purple/bright yellow
Akaashi- orange (he loves bokuto doe)
Atsumu- dark purple (maybe a little bit of orange)
Oikawa- hot pink
Suna- green
Yamaguchi- baby pink
Hinata- dark purple
Kita- white
Tendou- green/dark purple
Nishinoya- dark red/dark purple
Yaku- orange
Shiraboo- bright yellow

Beta's:
Tanaka- dark purple/ red
Ennoshita- purple
Kiyoko- grey, again she smiles when yachi is around
Yachi- baby pink

As you can see there is a lot to take in but I wanted to explain it to you guys as best as I could ^^
I hope you enjoy this book ✨💕

Spaz-Chan out! 😄💖