Chapter 1

Oikawa is a 3rd year in this and Iwaizumi is already in collage. Iwa is also taller than Oikawa 😻 and Oikawa has a bit of an ass okay?

A/N from the future: please can we stop bodyshaming. I said that so people wouldn't say things like 'he doesn't have an ass' or 'what ass is he slapping?!'. It's really hurtful to people who are a bit flatter than others, and people who maybe don't have much curve to them. And that's okay! you don't have to be curvy and big chested/big assed to be beautiful. People come in many different shapes and sizes and we need to learn to grow up and stop discriminating against them. Please stop bodyshaming him. It's not okay and you will be blocked if I see it. Remember I see all the comments you lot write. So think about what you Wright before writing it. Thank you for listening and enjoy the story :).

Oikawa/3rd person POV:

"Finally! A break from school! I've been waiting for soo long!" Oikawa stared up at the foggy sky, looking for potential stars since it was still quite early in the morning.

"Oi Oikawa, hurry up we're gonna be late for the coach." Iwaizumi lightly punched Oikawa's arm. "Coach?" Oikawa raised an eyebrow. "Yes coach now get over here." Iwaizumi walked away, leaving a dumb-founded Oikawa behind.

"So, as you may have noticed I have gathered all of you here today. Now, this is a very special chance that we have been given to partake in. All the teams, including, Nekoma, Date Tec, Karasuno, Inarizaki, Fukurodani, Shiratorizawa, Itachiyama, and Nohebi have been asked to reunite at a volleyball training camp. So as you can tell this is a very good opportunity, and we ain't gonna give it up. So get your asses on that bus"

Everyone's jaw hung to the ground. "Reunite?! yes! I get to see Atsumu and Noya again!" Oikawa screamed while jumping up and down. "Oh calm down will you, it's only them." Iwaizumi clenched his fist (hEs nOt JeAlOus gUyS) Oikawa laughed "someones jealous iwa-Chan?" He smirked.

Iwaizumi scoffed and slapped his best friends ass, earning a yelp from the shorter. Oikawa stood there, red-faced, surprised to say the least. "Oh-ho-ho~" Mattsun smirked. "Someone's got a crushhhh~~" Makki joined in on the teasing.

Oikawa covered his face with his hands, "S-shut up g-guys..!" He blushed madly. You could almost say he was a cherry, heck, even a cherry would be no match for the colour he was blushing. After a few minutes of teasing they finally got on the bus and started the drive to the camp.

Atsumu/3rd person POV:

"A REUNION?!" I yelled out loud, earning scowls from my team. "Oh my gosh 'Tsumu, yer so loud, quiet down will ya?" Osamu, his twin, whisper shouted at him. Atsumu's face dropped into a 😒 face (I hope that made sense).

"Yes now get on the bus, we're going to be late!" His team, Inarizarki, smiled before getting on the bus. Atsumu went to were he normally sat, at the back of the bus, with his brother. "Oh yeah 'Tsumu, i might sit with Suna today since, ya know" Osamu said phrasing out the last part of the sentence.

'He's gonna sit with Suna? Why not me, his brother?' Atsumu questioned himself before speaking, "oh um, okay I guess..." trailing off at the end, trying not to seem upset. Obviously his brother noticed the sad scent beaming off Atsumu, who is currently whining quietly. Osamu looked at him with a smirk. "Ugh fine, I GUESS I'll sit next to ya."

Atsumu immediately looked up, eyes beaming with happiness. His brother walked up to him and sat down. "Ya are pathetic ya know that?" Osamu said while patting Atsumu's head. Atsumu just hummed in response, giving in to the head pats. A known fact about Atsumu was that he loved head pats, he absolutely loved having his head patted like a fox or a dog. He loved people playing with his hair really, even if he acted stubborn and sometimes salty at times.

Osamu sat there, patting his brothers head, playing with his hair as he does so. Atsumu on the other hand is about to fall asleep, enjoying his brothers loving attention (Yes we like Osamu being nice to his twin. No I do not ship them, that nasty they're twins).

Osamu put laid his chin on Atsumu's head and slowly let the sleep take him away, falling into a deep slumber.

Suna however is turned around taking pictures of them for blackmail, thinking, 'they're never gonna live this down lol.'

Nishinoya's POV:

Just found out all the big teams are having a reunion, feeling good. Even tho Karasuno hasn't been in tip-top conditions for a few months, because of the 3rd years leaving, we are still in the game. Still gonna win this no matter what stands in our way.

Found out that ima be seeing Atsumu and Oikawa again as well, feeling even better now. Nobody actually knows that we are all really good friends, Atsumu, Oikawa and me but we are; we really are.

We became friends after the last official matches. Me and Atsumu like to tease Oikawa a lot. We like to call him 'Twinky' or 'bottom bitch'. It's all fun and games really. We all have names for each other. Like they call me 'little bitch boy' or '5'2 bitch'. It's all fun and games really. Non of us take offence to it.

Anyways, coach Ukai is calling me, gotta roll, BYE!
.
.
"YO BRO LETS GO! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE MY GAY" (see what I did there? No? Ok <\3) Noya turned around and smiled, brighter than the sun. "IM COMING DUDE!" Tanaka chuckled, "C-U-M-M-I-N-G".

Noya gasped and ran at him at full speed, tackling him to the ground. "OI!" Suga yelled. "Tanaka don't be spelling things out like that, we have children here!" Suga looked over at Hinata and Yamaguchi, who were talking peacefully, not even paying attention to the two idiots on the ground. Now play-fighting while rolling about on the ground, growling softly.

"Cmon' everyone, get on the bus!" Coach Ukai shouted at the team. Everyone loaded onto the bus eventually. Noya sat next to Asahi. "ASAHI-SAN! CAN I SIT HERE?!" He smiled up at Asahi. "O-oh of course Noya." He rubbed the back of his head.

Noya sat down and started rambling about different and random things while Asahi just sat and listened. Eventually Noya got a bit sleepy-from talking so much- and laid his head on the much taller's shoulder. Asahi smiled. He shifted Noya's head so that he could rest his cheek on the smallers head. He fell asleep within seconds.

1285 words 😔💔 rip my hands and fingers. Anyways I hope yall enjoyed the first chapter lol.

Also don't be thinking that osamu is being weird or sexual to Atsumu because he isn't. He simply is just being his brother, brotherly love as i call it. Also we gon see protective osamu in future chapters cause of certain people (tOtAlLy NoT tHe GuY WiTh bLaCk cUrLy HaIr) 🤩 everyone loves for a bit of that.

This was a shit chapter cause I have school and things so it's really keeping me busy. School is hard yanno? It's got me all caught up 😭 I shouldn't of started a new book but I got idEassss for it so sad life to me. 😭💔

Also please sign this,

(It actually took me like 10 minutes to make that 😭😭😭😭)

Anyways—————
Spaz-Chan out! 😄🤩❤️💖💕💞